Dodi Battaglia endorsing Kemper

• The gentleman in the video is one of the most rewarded pop guitar players in Italy (his right hand is considered one of the best in the world, technically speaking). Battaglia has been performing since early '60s with the group The Pooh, the most famous (and rich) Italian pop group.
    In terms of notoriety and success, think of what Deep Purple would have been for GB if they had had no national competitors!

I don't like the sounds I hear from the short video, ad its technical contents are negligible: it's clearly been shot just to link Battaglia's name to Kemper. But it's important, because it shows that the buzz about the Profiler has reached "the high floors", as we say in Italy.
    From what Battaglia says, he's been given a unit from the Italian importer.

Congratulations to Kemper!

[Youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/Youtube]

• Oh, he's basically saying that he's giving clinics about his sound using the Z and the Profiler, he's just come from one of them, and now he's going to show us an example of sound he profiled from his amp. And another profile, in which he also introduced a distortion pedal in front of the same amp.
    He concludes by saying that he finds the sounds not only decent but very, very good, and thanks the people "at Kemper" (I guess he means the Italian importer, unless he's got a direct relationship with mothership).

• well.........the sound he uses is not too good. with the kpa he could have choosen a way better tone. maybe he was just there for a minute demonstration and didn't have the time to make a good sound. he must jump into our forum more often and to the rig Exchange as well!! ;)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• LOL

It's a profile of the amp in the video :)

As for the sound, what matters most is the fidelity to the original sound, not its "amaziness" :D

I've noticed that the more studio- and mix- skilled the guitarist, the less I like the profiles they take (as for the Factory profiles). :whistling:
    But they might sound great in a mix :)

• I'm with you for the last statement........nevertheless, the sound is awful, no matter where it comes from. after all he's not demonstrating how nice his guitar mixes WHILE playing in a tune, but just playing his guitar only.

if you check other guitar player like Vai, Satriani, and so on, they have incredible sounds when playing the instrument alone......and it sounds great in a mix...........overall though it is always a matter of taste. if he likes it, then be it :thumbup:

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

Edited once, last by michaelmellner ().

• I'm with you for the last statement........nevertheless, the sound is awful, no matter where it comes from. after all he's not demonstrating how nice his guitar mixes WHILE playing in a tune, but just playing his guitar only.

if you check other guitar player like Vai, Satriani, and so on, they have incredible sounds when playing the instrument alone......and it sounds great in a mix...........overall though it is always a matter of taste. if he likes it, then be it :thumbup:

+1