LF+12+/Mission Pedal

• Thanks for the quick reply. I was worried that was the case. Just wanted to verify. I'm trying to keep the footprint as small as possible so I was interested in the liquid foot mini+ but looks like i need to move up one size due to lack of midi ports. Thanks again.

• lightbox I just ordered mine beginning of this month. From order to shipping it took about 2 weeks. Unfortunately they are using USPS ...
    They send you a link for tracking your order online.

And I assume German custom will keep the parcel for personal pickup and asking for taxes.

Will let you know, as soon as it arrives.

• I am definitely considering the liquid foot junior +. I have a question that I emailed the company through their website but never got an answer. Maybe you guys could help me get a better understanding:
    Would it be possible to:
    send midi out of liquid foot into kemper and then thru to vocal pedal. Use the top 4 buttons to control the kemper and bottom 4 to control the vocal pedal and have a vocal command and a kpa command engaged at one time. IOW, can switch 2 be on to give my vocals delay as well as switch 8 to put me on a distorted rig. Then, while playing I hit switch 5 to turn kpa rig to clean but my switch 2 is still engaged for my delayed vocal.

Hope I'm making sense. I'm trying to figure out if I can control two pieces of midi equipment completely independent of each other without having to assign each switch a kpa command and a vocal command.

• Yes, you can control multiple midi devices as you described.

Every button is defined by you. If it's any command, feature, or parameter that responds to midi then you can control it from the LF+.

• lightbox, it took just 5 days from initial shipping to arrival at German customs. Including weekend. I think, that's very acceptable for international shipping across the pond. Going to pick up my LF+12+ tomorrow or the other day.

• webdiver, when you get your LF going, please share some of the ways you are using your setup.

It's a powerful controller and there are a bunch of ways to integrate the pages, buttons, etc. I'm curious to see how others use the programming of the LF.
    thanks,
    sean

• Just ordered a LF+12+ and a LF+Jr+ today, as well as a Mission SP1-LF. Should be here next week. This thread has really got me excited about how to incorporate this stuff into my rig......thanks for sharing your setup Sean.

• Ed,
    I have the stomp A slot assigned to IA-1 on the LF IA menu. Switch type is stomp, and set for CC#17.
    Output 1 from the mission pedal goes to expression port 1 on the LF. This is a Tip/Ring/sleeve stereo cable.
    On the LF expression pedal 1 is set as continuous, and CC#1

Connect output jack 2 from the mission pedal to the second expression port on the LF. This is a basic Tip/Sleeve cable.
    On the LF I have expression pedal #2 set as latch, CC#17

Then on the KPA I have a Wah in stomp A, and on page 3 of the rig menu I have wahpedal to volume checked

That's pretty much it.

What is yours doing?

Sean

• Sean, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I had some time during the boring Super Bowl and reviewed my programming. I had something wrong with the alignment of the external mapping numbers. I have no idea how it happened but it had everything screwed up. I now have 128 rigs programmed with the liquid foot working with your program that you sent me. Wahs, pitch pedals and an El Capistan in the loop. All working brilliantly. Finally I can enjoy the things that got me to purchase this amazing controller and hands free operation of the best piece of gear I've ever had (KPA).

Maybe now we can share some cool ideas since I have a better understanding of it.

Your help was paramount in making this happen.

Big Thanks
    Ed

• Ed,
    Glad to hear it's working out.

The LFs are great controllers for sure. I'm interested to see how people use it and if there are different approaches for page changes, using in performance mode, etc.

Lots of options.
    Sean