LED or not to LED!!

• 8| So do you see the values displayed when not in the EQ module (hopes he misunderstood you)? :wacko:

I see exactly the same you see, I guess. But to be sure:
    When in BROWSER mode, I see BASS - MIDDLE - TREBLE - PRESENCE written on the display, but no values. Only when I dial the knobs, the values appear for 2 seconds and then they're gone again.
    When I go to the stack's EQ menu, I see the values all the time.

• UFF, ok. So now i just need to see what the rack is doing. I really can't remember seeing those values in the main window when not in EQ menu. Back to Type O Negative.

• Those values have always been there on the main page, guys. I'd be surprised if they weren't there on the rack version, I mean, the screens are the same size and I don't think they would change the pattern just because there aren't LEDs.

This is my toasters main page. No values displayed. I have to turn a knob, then i see the value for the knob i turn. Enter EQ section and you see the values.

[Blocked Image: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/838/pty9.jpg]

• This is my toasters main page. No values displayed. I have to turn a knob, then i see the value for the knob i turn. Enter EQ section and you see the values.

Yes. There are LED collars around the knob. The rack has no LED collars, therefore it displays the values.

• Anyone out there gone from a Lunch box kemper to a rack kemper and miss the LED's that are missing on the rack. Im buying another kemper to keep racked mounted in a couple of weeks and i still ponder on the rack or lunch box. At the mo i own a lunch box and love the way you can quickly glance at a gig or in the studio at that matter as to where the bass, middle, treble gain etc are set. The rack would look neater in a case than the lunch box but the lunch box has the LED's which i love. So anyone out there wanna share there views or experience.

Forgot to mention i could probably pick up a used lunch box cheaper than a new rack version which is also a plus for the lunch box :D

Get the rack version ,

MY lunchbox version is a nice form factor but the Leds go bad one by one every week or so . If thats the only reason you want the lunchbox choose the rack version so you dont have to deal with so many Leds

I thought about sending it in , but I dont like to be without it , and it seems like it would keep blowing Leds after I got it back and Id have to send it in mutliple times, so Maybe I will send it in eventually when 20 or so of theese leds are out

• Get the rack version ,

MY lunchbox version is a nice form factor but the Leds go bad one by one every week or so . If thats the only reason you want the lunchbox choose the rack version so you dont have to deal with so many Leds

I thought about sending it in , but I dont like to be without it , and it seems like it would keep blowing Leds after I got it back and Id have to send it in mutliple times, so Maybe I will send it in eventually when 20 or so of theese leds are out

CK has stated the LED problem only effects units that were made between a certain time and will fix them under warranty no problem, so this doesnt bother me really. I like the LED's on my toaster and how easy it is to see where the eq's are set :)

• CK has stated the LED problem only effects units that were made between a certain time and will fix them under warranty no problem, so this doesnt bother me really. I like the LED's on my toaster and how easy it is to see where the eq's are set :)

then my advice is dont buy one used , because I bought mine in 2013 new so some of the 2012 models must have been on the shelves .

• You got 3 years warranty dudes. Fix ur stupid LEDs before it runs out. It was a limited run problem. New fix, no LED problems. Everyone is happy. Except for the time they don't have their units.