Anyone know whats going on with UK stock levels?

• This guy had been moaning since day one. 100 of his 166 post are pure negativity towards Kemper and it's options. Some people should just stick to analog equipement, he is too used to having a stack infront of him with a footswitch that came with it. Let the kemper go to a person who has more gear knowleadge and patience.

• I just read the whole thread, but I won't be commenting on the details.

I'd just like everybody to calm down a bit, have a cup of tea and please remember that we don't need drama and hyperbole in this forum.
    Sadly, there are plenty of other forums where behaviour this is rather normal, but I'd like this forum to be the exception.

This thread went from an inquiry about the availability (although I wouldn't use the word 'daft' in the future for such a question - it sets the wrong tone right away) to 'bye, I'm leaving', so clearly something went wrong.

Not pointing any fingers, just asking all the current and future participants of this thread to read through all of it in a calm fashion and rethinking their posts and statements.

I hope I don't have to post here again ;)

• Just as a follow up from myself, i apologised if I'd caused aggravation and I'll apologise again for the phrasing of some of my posts. Sometimes frustration combined with a convenient and "appropriate" outlet for it is a dangerous thing.

Like i said on another post, people don't generally post on forums when everythings 100% perfect, most of my posts here have been trying to work out kinks, and this one was a (probably pointless) frustrated one, as my band have shifted towards a KPA approach to live stuff and didn't count on the time delay caused by non existent stock levels. The original intent of the post WAS just to find out if there were manufacturing issues and to get a better idea of a realistic lead time. For eg i know Thomann says 07.02.14 but most other UK stores have the time set weeks after this.

Plenty of my posts have been legitimate requests for help, suggestions for the future and helping others out. A good number of them are in the "footswitch delay" thread where i discovered a frustration I've had with the KPA is not shared by almost all others. I can understand why this is, and most of you having heard the music i perform can understand my frustration. But its something I'll live with.

Good luck all, peace!

• For what it's worth, I've been in similarly frustrating situations with online stores and products that are in low supply everywhere. You finally find one that claims to have it in store so you go ahead and order it, only to end up waiting just as long as you would have with the other stores. In my particular case (not with Thomann) I really did feel as if they had intentionally forged their stock numbers to "bait" eager customers away from other stores that showed more truthful availability data. On top of that, when during the long wait that followed I actually managed to find the same product more quickly somewhere else and tried to cancel my order, they conveniently didn't read my email for five business days until it was too late to cancel... :cursing: (again, this wasn't Thomann).

So I understand how you feel. Although you can't rule out that maybe you were just unlucky and had the last available units snatched away by other customers at the last minute, just as you confirmed your order. That happened to me once with Thomann, with a very inconspicuous product (a cheap power strip -- not something to bait customers with). When I complained that this one item being suddenly out of stock would delay my entire order (which included my Kemper!), they gave me a better model free of charge.

• Another long time Thomann customer myself and never had a bad purchase experience. I dare you to find a better one actually.

• I wonder if Kemper is in the process of a small change on the hardware.
    As far as I know, they already stated that the KFC will be connected via Ethernet ... and when I watch the back of my Profiler, I can see very simple and standard Ethernet jack that's probably not rugged enough for stage use. So I could imagine they are changing this to a Neutrik EtherCON jack now. Hmm.

At least that's something that would explain the manufacturing delays, the slight price increase and something that would make a lot of sense for the upcoming KFC.