Power amp + Passive Speaker/Monitor

• Hi Everyone,

It's time to choose a power-amp and a passive speaker/monitor.

I was almost going for a matrix power amp + speaker combo but it seems that EVERY SINGLE photo, post, thread, whatever they make is somehow related to Fractal Audio... Plus, am I being a victim of their marketing and all the hype around them?
    Call me weird but I like to like and know the companies whose products I use.

Because I only know one person from my city that uses Kemper is using a mesa boogie poweramp and it's really not my thing please let me know what you use!

PS - I also have Rocktron and Engl as options...

• if the main concern was wanting to like the company, matrix would be a safe bet. for the rest you'll have to trust your ears. definitely nothing wrong with their products though... :)

• Hey Miguel,

trust Matrix, they're good and their customer service is excellent. The guy will call you on the phone if you need help!
    The have always to do with Fractal because Axe-Fx users are the majority of their digital-oriented-guitar-player customers

From the OP I guess you're after an FRFR solution? If you don't want an active cab, you might consider a Matrix amp (for example a 1000) and a passive Atomic Amp CLR: hard to beat those two IMO.
    If you don't completely buy the FRFR concept, Matrix themselves make some interesting Full Range cabs.
    Also consider KPA-Solution, both for amps (the make a stereo poweramp you can install in the Profiler's back in minutes) and for cabs (several solution there, included some FRs)

:)