Bulk Importing Profiles from PC to Rig Manager

• What am I missing? I have numerous folders and subfolders of profiles on my PC and I would like to bulk import them into RM to modify. Doesn't appear to be a function to specify a folder and have the profiles in that folder or subfolders imported. I see the "Import Rigs" menu option however it really isn't "Import Rig" rather import one rig at a time. I'm assuming I'll have to use the Kemper as a conduit?

Thanks

• I'm just creating a subfolder in the Rig Menu and in the Explore window Selecting All and Drop n Dragging them to that subfolder.

It hangs sometimes and I have to kill and reboot the Rig Manager (strangely I have to double click it twice, the first time won't come up) and re-do it.

I had a few hang-ups like that, like maybe 3 times, but I got most of my 6,000 profiles in there! Hooking to the RE will just fill in the blanks of what I didn't download by accident, and recent ones.

• Yep, that's what I've done. Been doing this a folder at a time e.g And44 free rigs - then tagging them before dropping another folder on the main application window
    I've made several sub folders for some Amp Factory profiles - back when Andy did different versions for Strats, Les Pauls & Teles. So far the system works very well and I have over 5K worth of rigs organised!

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs