Rig Ramble

• 1. This is not working for me. Running windows 7 and OSX at the same time is choking my computer. Its an early 2008 Mac pro. Don't think Ill be using this Rig software very often until they release the OSX version. booo.

2. Was hoping that it wouldn't be just the rigs. Thought they would have the whole setup. So I can see what else is running on that rig (pedals, FX etc).

3. Would love to see it showing peoples reviews, sort by date released, etc.

Anyways. Its still very useful but I'll wait until the OSX version is released.

• Well, you are not the only one. I run windows native on windows machine and it still didn't work for me. Worked for about 2 hours fine yesterday when Rig Exchange was down. Now, syncing with Kemper takes forever, despite that I disabled Rig Exchange.

It takes about 1-3 minutes to import one rig from Kemper via USB. I am not waiting 2 hours for super slow sync, I'd rather play guitar. Program is hard frozen whie doing it ("not responding") I haven't seen any program freeze so badly for years, it takes 3-4 tries to kill it using task manager.

The funny thing is I did nothing since yesterday. Zero, nada, turned off the comp, that's it, It just stopped working today when Rig Exchange went up (I am sure I have it disabled, I've deleted options from registry and reinstalled RM)

Long story short, for me it feels like it's very early and not very well tested beta, which works for some people who are lucky, but doesn't for others. I've uninstalled it after a couple of tries and I don't think I'll waste any more time on it for time being.

Personally I don't really need to see pedals etc. just managing the rigs would be fine.

• It takes about 1-3 minutes to import one rig from Kemper via USB. I am not waiting 2 hours for super slow sync, I'd rather play guitar. Program is hard frozen whie doing it ("not responding") I haven't seen any program freeze so badly for years, it takes 3-4 tries to kill it using task manager.

upcoming week would be a good time to contact support in order to get some assistance on troubleshooting your system
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Hi,
    Thanks for the response. I've created another thread where I described the problem. There was another person who had the same issue too.
    Rolling back firmware to previous version and back again to 2.3 fixed it.