Kemper Profiler Rack - Canada

• Just an FYI from my contact, long-mcQuade Head office received 10 units today. There will still be 15 orders that won't be filled. This one took almost 90 days to arrive. Looks like are only sending orders in 10's according to previous stock fulfills. That means mine won't be in until probably June. I therefore pulled my deposit and picked up a different but fantastic solution that will work for me.

• That's sad... Isn't there anything Kemper can do to up the production to meet the demand for their products?

I feel lucky to have bought 1 of the last 2 units available in Canada a little more than a year ago.

• Disappointing. I do feel fortunate I got mine even after a long wait, but I don't know if I'd do 5+ months either...

• Yeah, going to cancel mine also. Did you get your deposit back?

Just spoke to Steve's Music today and they told me Kemper distribution said 5+ months for the rack. F that.

I had the option of getting my deposit back. I ended up getting one of the new Mesa Boogie Recto-Verb 25 rack mount units. I am using this with my Two-Notes Torpedo live which I already had. Absolutely breathtaking results thus far along with real tube tone and I have the option of going with a cab on stage and FOH at the same time. Works great for me an is plenty loud and very portable in a 4 space rolling rack bag. Not as much packed into the box as the Kemper but the cabinet models on the Torpedo product are outstanding. For me, this is a great working solution at this point.

• One of my good friends has a Power head version and has recently left for a vacation for a couple of weeks. He asked me if I wanted to borrow it and I made the horrible mistake of saying yes. I haven't picked up my other solution as of yet but now after having the powered version, it sounds amazingly good through my 2x12 cab.

I may re-think my previous decision and order a power rack version.

I'm going to swing by the store today and compare the two directly both through a cab there and via headphones.

Edited 2 times, last by PBGas ().

• Well, some great news, folks!

My bud at my local retailer found me a brand new powered rack in the system. I can't believe it!

Needless to say it is coming in for the end of the week. I didn't want to spend that much but I ended up selling a couple of pieces of gear to help fund it.

Can't wait to get back into the Kemper with all of the new and updated features.

So excited!

:D

• Sometimes sheer luck comes outta nowhere! ;)

This was exactly what it was!
    So happy to be back and rolling on this shortly.
    Ordered a new 4 space rack case for it along with a Behringer FCB1010'
    Have to grab the UNO4Kemper chip as well....

So looking forward to this!

:):):)