soundside.de

• I have been checking out some sites that have Kemper profiles for sale and was wondering if anybody has tried some of the profiles from soundside.de and what their opinion of them were
    Thanks

• what style of music do you play --- i got a whole lot of profiles from soundside --- and they are realy fine!!!

whereas TAF gives you more or less some fine "ready to use" profiles --- soundsides gives a more or less complet "scan" of
    the given amp.

No. 43 Suhr badger
    No. 35 JMP HW
    No. 32 LSS Mesa Boogie

and a lot more these are great!!

lock at No 29 : 121 Profile of the complete Diezel VH4 ----

to be honest - it'l take some time to find the IT profiles in this mass but its worth!

I got also most of TAF profiles which are also great - its a different approach ...

• Can't go wrong with the profiles from Armin as well as Andy.

Armin normally keeps things very dry and then you tweak from there. Lots of profiles to go through.

Andy will typically give you profiles that have verbs and other FX already in place. A matter of personal taste.

I use the Marshall Plexis, Bogner Goldfinger, and Diezel the most from Armin.

From Andy the Supro, Evil Robot, Ac30 and Fender packs are my go to profiles.

Sean

• 121 profiles of the VH4 really??? I never knew this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Well, think of it as having (almost) all the meaningful tonestack combinations: this way, it's like having the real amp in front of you.
    Many people complain the Profiler tonestack doesn't react like the real amp... here you go!

Of course, many combinations will likely be discarded. OTOH different guitars, different mixes, different loudspeakers.. you know... nothing beats flexibility :)

• 121 profiles of the VH4 really??? I never knew this

yeaah - its a combination of 121 amp control settings ...

same as e.g. David Bradshawdid it on rig exchange with the fabulous Dr Z Rt 66 - but of course with more knobs ^^

i should also mention the No. 8 : Mark V with 69 prifiles --- it took me finaly some hours to
    end up with a bunch of 5 profiles for each guitar type (tele/strat/LP) from the 69 profiles --- but its like tasting wine ...