To use RM does computer have to be online?

• The wait for the Mac version continues.

As a stop gap for the moment, I am still contemplating using my HP Z820 to do some badly needed rig management.The system was used primarily for my video editing profession and as such stays off the internet. I use my networked Mac Mini for internet/mail/download tasks.

Can I use the PC with the Kemper without being online? I have all the rigs I need and have no desire to download anything from the Kemper site at this point in time. Just to manage my current rigs.

Eventually this duty will be done by the Mac. That is assuming that the Mac RM version will some day be released :whistling:

• Rig Manager will sync when online and will work perfectly well with the Kemper when offline.

I do this a lot - let it fill up with all the new profiles and then take the laptop and Kemper to the studios to play through them.

• I've not had a problem with using my notebook off line at times. But I believe you'll still need to configure it online, i.e. downloading and registering the software. Of course the official support fellows can confirm. I like having the online database of profiles available to me.Even though I don't use the feature that often, they're always there for a stroll when I'm feeling the need for something different or someone in the forum has something new to share that catches my eye. I just got an old PC notebook laying around not being used for my needs.. it works, and all it does is manage my profile library.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• LOL! Actually its a relatively new kick ass HP Z820 with 2- 2687 CPUs and 64 GB ram. But it strictly for video editing/motion graphics use. Mac Mini is for music and other stuff.

Im patiently (and stubbornly) waiting for the Mac version. :P:)

LOL! Actually its a relatively new kick ass HP Z820 with 2- 2687 CPUs and 64 GB ram. But it strictly for video editing/motion graphics use. Mac Mini is for music and other stuff.

Im patiently (and stubbornly) waiting for the Mac version. :P:)

Or you could just buy parallels and run windows on your PC. This is what I would do if I had a mac and wanted to use RM. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk