Concerned about tones Im hearing from new Strat with Kemper

• The Fat 50s on my Strat are way hotter then the HB on my Soloist.

Really? What's that HB in your soloist?
    If that is true then indeed all the rigs would sound over saturated with your Strat, but I'm surprised because I'd have considered the fat 50’s as overwound, but still vintage, pickups.
    Personally I prefer slightly overwound pickups for my Strats myself (Fender Tex Mex's and Leosounds Red House (from Germany).
    Still my Tokai Les Paul (PAF equipped) saturates my rigs more than the Strats.
    And I like that because that's how it is in real life as well.

• What pickups does your soloist have?

1950's SC's are typically around 6.0-6.5k Ohms. So they are not really "hot". I think my LP's Classic 57's are in the neighborhood of 8.9k Ohms.

I have a guitar setup with SD Alternative 8 (17.7k Ohms) and a Burstbucker I (about 8k Ohms) and that Aternative 8 (alnico 8 magnet) is a MONSTER.
    I have to turn the volume down to about 2 just to get away from Metal and hit AC/DC land. Crazy hot.

I read that Soloists with AHB put out 1k Ohm unless it's EMG85's. But that has active pickups, no? I don't know how that would affect the input of the Kemper.

But you're ears can't be lying to you. Would be interesting to check the Ohms of those pickups.

BTW, my arms don't lie to me. My Stratocaster weights as much as my LP. 8.9 lbs. Pretty heavy Strat, and light LP. It messes with my mind tho...

• I have a guitar setup with SD Alternative 8 (17.7k Ohms) and a Burstbucker I (about 8k Ohms) and that Aternative 8 (alnico 8 magnet) is a MONSTER.
    I have to turn the volume down to about 2 just to get away from Metal and hit AC/DC land. Crazy hot.

man hat's insane!! 17 ohms... I thought 10 was crazy hot... my Paf's are on the lighter side but still sound great at 7.65 ohms... 17.. really?? man.. 8)

Gettin' funky up in here..

• This is what Im hearing from my Strat when I use a commercial profile I recently bought. Not good. Soloist and Les Paul sound fine. Strat sounds great when just plugged into real amp. Confusing...

https://soundcloud.com/rockguitarzan/jblues-12101006f