Video using the Kemper Rig Manager Software on a Mac

• I've been running Windows 7 on my Mac (inside VMware Fusion) for a few months now and decided to try installing the Kemper Rig Manager software "just for fun." Well, it seems to work great! I'm able to sync everything and now easily drag and drop my edited profiles into whatever song I'm working on for future recall. This means I'm dragging from Windows to my Mac and back again. I'll look forward to the day this software is released for Mac but in the meantime here's a work around.

Video

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!

• WOW I like the way you store the sounds in your projects folder. I'm a Pro Tools HD guy I might see if this works for me it would be awesome if it did :)

It's what I've always done since I've had the kemper. I put the patch on a usb stick and then pop it on the mac and drag it into the project folder. Now I can avoid the usb stick entirely. So yes, it'll work for you. I also label the track in the comments section with the name of the patch I used as well as the level of the master volume as that will change here or there.

Dave
    music producer/guitarist
    4 room facility running Logic, PT and DP-
    Current amps-Kemper, Peavy C30, Fender Blues Deville- lots of pedals
    DBW Studio | YouTube | Facebook
    come and profile your amp at my studio!