Rig Manager Mac Public Beta

• Syncing with the RE is currently slow but fine/stable.

It's still a beta-version and there are reasons for that. ;)

It's not a big deal, I've also got RM for W7 and I can use both now. Probably the Mac-version is still more buggy, but better than nothing. I'll try it on my notebooks (MBP + MBA), maybe it's more stable there. The only really disturbing bug was the changing of some profile-names without my participation....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Got it working on my imac but I can't get it to run on my mac book running osx 10.7.5? Does anyone know where the program is storing the kemper site sign in details and preferences? I deleted the rig manager from applications, deleted the kemper folder from my documents but when I reinstall it still knows the login details and preferences like it was never uninstalled? Hoping if i can wipe it out completely it might work. I looked around in application support but I don't see anything there and a search is not finding anything but my kemper profiles.

• It's still a beta-version and there are reasons for that. ;)

It's not a big deal, I've also got RM for W7 and I can use both now. Probably the Mac-version is still more buggy, but better than nothing. I'll try it on my notebooks (MBP + MBA), maybe it's more stable there. The only really disturbing bug was the changing of some profile-names without my participation....

out of curiosity - did you move your win database onto the mac or did you start over with a fresh one?

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Got it working on my imac but I can't get it to run on my mac book running osx 10.7.5? Does anyone know where the program is storing the kemper site sign in details and preferences? I deleted the rig manager from applications, deleted the kemper folder from my documents but when I reinstall it still knows the login details and preferences like it was never uninstalled? Hoping if i can wipe it out completely it might work. I looked around in application support but I don't see anything there and a search is not finding anything but my kemper profiles.

preferences are stored where preferences are stored ... user/library/preferences/com.kempermusic.rigmanager.plist - why can't you get it working?
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I'm using Mavericks (10.9.4), is everybody satisfied with RM for Mac, are there more users having troubles?

I just dumped it a couple of weeks ago... might as well wait until they get it a bit more debugged. transferring files and ownership/user ratings was a pain.

I'm fine for a while as I have other projects that don't need RM and I can fallback on my Win version whenever I need it.

Gettin' funky up in here..

• preferences are stored where preferences are stored ... user/library/preferences/com.kempermusic.rigmanager.plist - why can't you get it working?
    gs

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a bunch of times, I cleared the plist file to but Rig Manager will not control the kemper, if I right click preview is greyed out. I can see the kemper connected to my computer if I look at the usb section in system profiler. The windows version was working in parallels on this macbook pro, I just found that parallels made my mac slow, I am kind of bummed out that I didn't fully try out the mac version before killing parallels..........could it be a driver issue?

• Is the Macbook booting in 64 bit mode? 10.7 defaults to 32bit. Has to be 64bit for the driver to work.

Is this for real? My "music" computer is an old MacBook white (4,1) which has a 32bit EFI and runs in 32bit kernel mode, although it's on 10.7.5 and does run 64bit kexts and programs. If this is true I won't be using rig manager after all, how sad.

• For me RM for Mac beta is history, yesterday I "deleted" about 150 rigs and when I switched my KPA on again, nothing was deleted and I could start from the beginning. Too many bugs and wasted time for me.... I'm waiting for the officlal version before I'll use RM for Mac again.

If I need RM, I'm back on the Windows-version, much more stable and no "mysterious" incidents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

Edited once, last by guenterhaas ().

• For me RM for Mac beta is history, yesterday I "deleted" about 150 rigs and when I switched my KPA on again, nothing was deleted and I could start from the beginning. Too many bugs and wasted time for me.... I'm waiting for the officlal version before I'll use RM for Mac again.

If I need RM, I'm back on the Windows-version, much more stable and no "myterious" incidents.

+1 :)

Gettin' funky up in here..