2 More Newby Questions

• Hi All

Apologies for the questions.

Is it possible to delete a Profile i have loaded,and how do i do it?

How do i get the profiles from the Kemper into the Rig Manager (Mac)

Thanks

Alan

• To delete a profile I turn the browse knob slightly which brings up the profile select screen, the delete button is there. Will leave the RM question to someone who uses that program. No need to apologize we like to help but please read the manual, you'll find things in there you wouldn't think to try or know to ask about if you didn't read it.

• Thanks Booyah

I did look in the manual but i couldn't find anything about deleting.

So much info to take in but i am glad got the Kemper.

Alan

• When the Kemper syncs with the RM, a folder will appear that says MyProfiler. All the rigs on the Profiler appear in that folder. As this folder only is visible with the profiler synced, you may want to create a folder under Local Library and copy from the MyProfiler folder to the newly created folder.

• Thanks,sorry to ask but how do i get the Rig Manager to Sync with the Kemper?

Cant find the manual for it either.

Edited once, last by asimmd ().

• Once rig manager is installed properly, it's just a matter of plugging a usb cable from the profiler to the Mac. With the Profiler turned on it should force the proper dirvers to finish installation and the MyProfiler folder will show. There are two usb ports on the Kemper, make sure you are connected to the correct one. On the rack, it is the only usb port on the back. Not sure about the lunchbox version.