Posts by asimmd

Speaking from a personal point of view,would it be possible to edit the parameters in software?

My rack is situated under my desk,so every time I need to change something I have to
    go under the desk to reach,my solution is to have the Kemper on top of my desk which
    is less than perfect.

Changing rigs via Rig Manager is fine,but it would be so much easier if it were possible to
    alter EQ,Turn FX on and off,and adjust stomp box settings etc in software.

Just a thought.

Alan

Hi All

When i opened rig manager today i get a message saying it will expire
    on 28/08/2014 and i should download the new version.
    Anyone know where this new version is please?

Thanks

Alan

The Kemper arrived last Friday Ralph and I bought it from a shop that offers 30 day trial if you don't like it,send it back.

I can tell you it's not going back.

I have only tried presets up to now,and I have downloaded some user profiles.

One that is particularly good are the Selmer Clean profiles,but I found that most overdriven sounds will clean up if you turn the Gain down.

The Amp Factory have excellent profiles,even their free ones are really good,and I bought a couple of the singles.

I have yet to play with most of the features of the Kemper,I was surprised there is so much to it,I have only altered the EQ via the front controls,I have not yet touched the Stomps,Reverb,Echo,EQ,Cabinet settings and all the other toys that are included.

So,if you are thinking of getting one,Go for it,I thought about it for a long time but I am so pleased I got it.

Alan

Hi All

Apologies for the questions.

Is it possible to delete a Profile i have loaded,and how do i do it?

How do i get the profiles from the Kemper into the Rig Manager (Mac)

Thanks

Alan

I got my Kemper yesterday,Friday and i have updated the OS and everything seems to be working fine.

My question is,i am told that the Amp Factory Profiles are superb and i notice there are a lot of
    freebies on their site.

Are these freebies as good as the other Profiles,or should i buy a single profile just to see how good they are.

Thanks

Alan

Will do but to be honest I think there are a few issues I need to sort out.

I am using the direct out to connect to my interface,I should be using the main
    outs,that's why all the different amps I tried all sounded the same.

I also need to try some different profiles,I see TAF has a lot of free ones,
    are these any good or should I splash out and buy 1 single?