Is it possible to simulate a Hermida Zendrive?

• Hi all,

I am looking for a way to simulate a Hermida Zendrive. This is simulating more or less a Dumble sound and I could use a Dumble or Fuchs profile. Nevertheless, I am interested to find out if there are other ways to get this with the KPA stompboxes.

Thanks for any hint

Cheers
    Sacapuntas

• + 1.....
    We could really use a pedal like the zen drive.
    The Lead Boost will get you in the ballpark, as will boosting certain freq. w E.Q.
    Then there are some dumble clones and Black Goop profiles.
    Also some good Two Rocks.

• Not really sure why you would need a stompbox for a Dumble sound when you can get that from an amp profile. Unless you want to stack that tone with a lot of other ODs, etc.

In the Rig Exchange, check out KB's recent uploads. He's profiled the Zendrive a few times. I thought it was way too wooly and bassy for my tastes, but you can certainly EQ and tweak the settings to your liking.

• Hello Diego!

Yes you can do that and I have done several Hermida Zendrive. I have also profiled several other boutique pedals, check them out in Rig Exchange. A stompbox is in principal a preamp, so if you do it the right way, they will sound even better than many amplifiers.

• Hi DrBertson,

I am simply amazed by the collection that you uploaded recently. Some of the profiles are really great. I tried also the Zendrive you have profiled. The characteristics are there, however, I prefer your Mesa Boogie III Dumble sound even more.. Thanks again! and congratulation to your ears :)