New profiles - Wampler pedals

• Hello Everybody!

I am about to upload profiles of Wampler pedals: Euforia (Dumble-like), Pinnacle Deluxe, Plexi Drive, Paisly Drive and Triple Wreck.
    They are all good boutique hi end pedals. Some of the profiles are just raw profiles and after some tweaking, they sound good.
    They are going through a very clean Fender Twin Reverb.

• I have now uploaded the Wampler profiles. Here is the description on the pedals:

Euphoria = Dumble, Pinnacle = Marshall Plexi, Plexi Drive = Marshall JTM45, Paisley Drive = Brad Paisley signature pedal, Triple Wreck = EVH 5150.

I put a Pure Booster with all settings to 0.0 in slot A on the Pinnacle profiles. This will bring the sound even closer to Eddie and maybe roll back the gain a little.

• Thx Doctor I think I need a permanent prescription of your profiles, they are fantastic. They are amongst the best pedal profiles IMHO

I tested the wampler presets with my own cabs, on my LesPaul, especially the plexi & euphoria, My favorite being the ' Open but refined ' , a real killer profile, clear , warm, dynamic & punchy with that great gain course. The dumble are also very good. Even the high gain stuff sounds killer.

You're profiling technique is very transparent, it's a good choice to use a Clean fender. With the right cab they sound way more marshall that lots of real amps on the rig ex 8| -

I didn't knew wampler, they build some fantastic pedals , for sure ! I would probably buy a plexi pedal if I come across , they have most the JTM/JCM & other marshall history in them.

Thanks again for your hard & passionate work

• Thank you all!

I really like the Wampler pedals, they are very realistic and warm sounding. When I do a profile, I can imagine the final result before it is done.

I have heard a lot of the profiles, they sounds nasal and thin, like the speaker is in a pipe, they have no body, if you know what I mean?
    I think it could be the actual mic and placement of the mic.

I think this way will make the profiles sound better:
    A sharp and high gain sound = a more muddy mic, like the md421 and a lower gain and less treble sound = SM57.

Even some of the Factory sounds that too, no offense the people that have done profiles, and especially Kemper.

What I mean is that some of the factory profiles should have more body and warmth, that is what the guys of Kemper should think for the next update.

I have made some profiles with BJFE SH OD (Sweet Honey Overdrive) and I really like that brand and Mad Professor is also good sounding pedals, it's the same manufacture, but they are made in Finland. One pedal that Mad Professor is the "1", it really capture the brown sound of EVH, not as good as Wampler Pinnacle, but very close.

• I think they have done a excellent job with the factory profiles.

What I meant was that they don't sound bad, I meant that they sound a little bit nasal.
    It's a different between low end and bass. I think I have a different philosophy of how a guitar sound should sound.

• Hey Guys,

I'm really looking forward to testing these out. I was just wondering are these profiles still on the rig exchange as I can't find them?
    Also would anyone happen to know any fellow Kemper user who may have profiled a Dual Fusion?

• Hey Guys,

I'm really looking forward to testing these out. I was just wondering are these profiles still on the rig exchange as I can't find them?
    Also would anyone happen to know any fellow Kemper user who may have profiled a Dual Fusion?

The guy doing these profiles, DrBertson, was found 'guilty' to have stolen intellectual property by claiming others' work and profiles as his own. Therefore I believe all 'his' rigs we're deleted from rig exchange.