Reamping via SPDIF with PreSonus FireStudio Mobile into Pro Tools 11 - Problem 2!

• Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble reamping with my Kemper, my PreSonus FireStudio Mobile and Pro Tools 11.

It worked before and now it isn't...

Kemper:

SPDIF Input Reamp set.

Kemper Output Settings: Main Output: Master Stereo | Monitor Output: Master Mono | Direct Output: Git Analog | SPDIF Output: Git/Stack

SPDIF Connections: SPDIF Out -> PreSonus SPDIF In | SPDIF In -> PreSonus SPDIF Out

*Constant Latency selected*

Any ideas on what to do?

I've trawled the forum and nothing is helping /:

Kemper Profiling Rack | PreSonus FireStudio Mobile | Macbook Pro 13" | Pro Tools 11 | Yamaha HS50M

Peavey 6505+ | Orange PPC212 | Ibanez TS9 | Boss TU-2 | MXR SmartGate | El Nano Holy Grail | Line 6 Pod HD Pro

• So small update:

I'm getting the reamped tone through my monitors but it's not going into PT11.

Reamping used to work...no idea why it's not doing it now!

Here's a screenshot of PT, the I/O and my Presonus' Universal Control. Both the Main and SPDIF have the same settings in Universal Control.

[Blocked Image: https://copy.com/uJ42vSV4xg0enwm6]

Thanks in advance, really need to get my Kemper reamping again! :)

Kemper Profiling Rack | PreSonus FireStudio Mobile | Macbook Pro 13" | Pro Tools 11 | Yamaha HS50M

Peavey 6505+ | Orange PPC212 | Ibanez TS9 | Boss TU-2 | MXR SmartGate | El Nano Holy Grail | Line 6 Pod HD Pro

• Input monitoring is always on and there's still no signal in Pro Tools.

I think it may be something to do with Pro Tools not receiving the SPDIF signal anymore, but I have no idea why, it worked a few weeks ago!

• Further update:

I have done a Pro Tools 11 Update to the most recent version, Universal Control factory reset, Kemper flash format, down grade and upgrade to 2.6.

Nothing seems to work!!

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating as nothing has changed and it used to work!

• It never showed up in Pro Tools, the PreSonus was an annoying little unit.

I upgraded to a Liquid Saffire 56 yesterday and 3 of the issues I had with the PreSonus have all been resolved.

No need for any more help :P

Thanks anyway! :)

Edited once, last by Jackrhelliwell ().