Having trouble with the RokPak-could use some help

• I got the RokPak today and I can't wait to start checking it out, but so far, I can't get it imported into the rig manager.

When I try to import one or all of the rigs, I get the message "Import failed. Only profiler rigs can be imported".

So, apparently, either I'm doing something wrong or the rig manager isn't seeing the MW profiles as valid rigs.

One thing I noticed is that all my other profiles are 4kb each and the MW profiles are 5kb each. Not sure what that's about, but maybe that's part of the issue.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thanks,

Steve

• Are the files finishing by .kipr ? If not maybe you need to use WinRAR to extract them prior to import into RM.

• I used 7 zip like I use all the time to unzip other files. They are unzipped and yes, they end in kipr.
    Here's another weird thing. I tried loading the profiles onto my formatted usb stick, then loading from there into rig manager....It worked! I have no idea why, but RM won't load them from my computer, but it will from the usb stick with identical files. Pretty strange.

I'm just glad I am getting to check out the profiles. A lot of great ones so far.

thanks,
    Steve

• in the email my file attachment is labelled =_UTF-8_B_TVdSb2tQYWstVWJlclBha1ByZVNhbGUuemlw_= (1)

is this normal?

usually when I buy commercial profiles they save as a zip ready to load, this attachment doesn't read for me automatically?

• If you unzip them on your desktop and then run Rig Manager, you can literally drop them into rig manager when you have your Kemper profiler selected at left the side menu. Makes things nice and easy!

• I usually drop them into a folder first - "audition" them and copy only those I use immediately.

I am pretty certain that import and drag&drop into/onto a folder will work.

90% of the game is half-mental.