vol pedal to pitch feature

• Hello i used to play music like rage against the machine,and for me (with the behringer fcb with uno4kemper),i like to play in the same song wah and whammy.

Now i can´t,because only have the feature (wah pedal to pitch),and then the other pedal is only volume,why not vol pedal to pitch feature¿¿

I can´t take wah and whammy in the same rig,i have to change to another rig to take pitch in the wah pedal,and i think that is good feature to change vol pedal to pitch.........i like tom morello friends¡¡¡¡¡ 8) 8) 8)

Sorry for my bad english¡¡¡

• thanks mr. ckemper,but with the fcb behringer with uno4kemper,i can´t put one expression pedal to wah and another to pitch(only is the option wah pedal to pitch).one pedal is set fixed to volume and you can´t change the wah and pitch (only you can´t change the order of volume pedal).

this is why a feature expression pedal vol to pitch change the "game".

if i set wah pedal to pitch,when i select wah,the pitch expression pedal is deactivated......and it´s imposibble to control in the same rig wah and pitch.thanks¡¡¡

• I have a stomp setup for Wah and another setup for Pitch in most of my presets, using the same pedal for all. I never found a need to use the wah and pitch at the same time, if I did I would probably set up a touch wah. I send a midi CC to turn on which ever stomp I want to use. I even have a 3rd stomp setup as a gain boost on some presets. Only the one that is lit up (pitch or wah) is active. Hope this helps.

• I have a stomp setup for Wah and another setup for Pitch in most of my presets, using the same pedal for all. I never found a need to use the wah and pitch at the same time, if I did I would probably set up a touch wah. I send a midi CC to turn on which ever stomp I want to use. I even have a 3rd stomp setup as a gain boost on some presets. Only the one that is lit up (pitch or wah) is active. Hope this helps.

This! You need one foot to stand on, at least. ;)

• Would love that! Delay time assignable to an expression pedal would be killer. Imagine no more guitar players hunched over their delay pedal on stage, turning knobs by hand to cover the space echos in Edgar Winter's Frankenstein, lol. Help them stay on their feet like real rock gods :)

• Hence my feature request:

Post your support here.

Would love that! Delay time assignable to an expression pedal would be killer. Imagine no more guitar players hunched over their delay pedal on stage, turning knobs by hand to cover the space echos in Edgar Winter's Frankenstein, lol. Help them stay on their feet like real rock gods :)

+1000 for both these ideas, hope this will be made possible with the upcoming kfc !

• thanks.i don´t want wah and pitch and the same time obviosly,only in the same rig.I put wah in the first stomp,and pitch in the second stomp of the fcb 1010.
    Then,i can control two features with my first expression pedal,is good for me,but i didn´t use the volume pedal...

Is ok for me,thanks all the people¡¡¡¡¡

• I read this on the Kemper FAQ page:

Since firmware 2.0.0 there is even another possibility. You can assign the functions volume as well as pitch pedal to your Wah pedal. If a Wah effect is active in your rig your Wah pedal will work as usual. If there is no active Wah effect, but a Pitch Pedal shifter io your rig, the Wah pedal will control pitch. If no Wah and no Pitch Pedal effects are active, the Wah pedal will work as volume pedal