Post your Kemper Rig Pictures Please

• I just took a 2U rack shelf and drilled 4 holes in it to match the Kemper's feet. I took the rubber feet off the KPA and screwed the Kemper onto the shelf. The shelf then mounts into a rack. Works great!

You still using the Stealth? I just sold mine in favor of the Fryette Power Station.

The MBritt Bletchley profiles sound GREAT with a tube power amp and guitar cab.

• So, here is my very simple 6u live rack.... the toaster is not mounted with screws, it is hold by a rack plate from the top and some angled holdings inside the rack. It's super tight inside but can easily be uncased if I unscrew the plate.The KP - Remote is screwed to the rack door. Inside there's a simple Line6 G30 and a T-Rex MAB in the Kemper FX Loop. I like the MAB and there was space inside and I didn't want to leave it alone... :D The Boss Pedal is nearly as big as the remote but built as a tank. On stage I only have to get the doors off, put the remote in front, connect the power, connect Main Out to the PA and Monitor Out to my Yamaha DXR12. I'm finished in under a minute. 8o
    When we are not gigging, I use the Kemper Bag for travelling between home and rehearsal room. Wiring for a gig is done very quickly.

• You still using the Stealth? I just sold mine in favor of the Fryette Power Station.

The MBritt Bletchley profiles sound GREAT with a tube power amp and guitar cab.

Yup, still using the Stealth. I've played a dozen or so gigs with it so far with no problems.
    I was looking at the Power Station a while ago too. I looks great, and the price is excellent, especially for a 50W Fryette power amp! Never mind the other features. Very tempting... So you're happy with yours then?

• loving this setup,

i have just sold all my effects and rack gizmo, best of all 3 worlds, kemper for the amps, axe fx for effects and the rjm for controlling it all.

What RJM foot controller is that? And how does it connect up?

Cheers

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• Yup, still using the Stealth. I've played a dozen or so gigs with it so far with no problems.
    I was looking at the Power Station a while ago too. I looks great, and the price is excellent, especially for a 50W Fryette power amp! Never mind the other features. Very tempting... So you're happy with yours then?

I am! Did you see the vids I posted a while back? In my opinion, it feels infinitely better through a guitar cab than my previous solid state power amp and better still than my powered wedges. I know, I know, Kemper says use SS. For me, Power Station is "nirvana". Small and easy to transport, pushed my Celestion loaded cab something fierce, sounds GREAT at low volume and is built like a tank. Also the fact that is a full on attenuator and can add an effects loop to non-loop equipped amps, it is a steal at it's price point.

• I am! Did you see the vids I posted a while back? In my opinion, it feels infinitely better through a guitar cab than my previous solid state power amp and better still than my powered wedges. I know, I know, Kemper says use SS. For me, Power Station is "nirvana". Small and easy to transport, pushed my Celestion loaded cab something fierce, sounds GREAT at low volume and is built like a tank. Also the fact that is a full on attenuator and can add an effects loop to non-loop equipped amps, it is a steal at it's price point.

Hi, i also use my real cab, a mesa boogie 2x12 rectifyer
    I have a velocity 150 to power it but i dont like the sound of it. The reactance cirquit to simulate a warm tube sound is not my cup of tea. So i followed a hint from deadlight studios and i bought a solid state t.amp with 500 watts. It sounds much more clearer than the volocity..
    what kind of profiles do you use with your real cab? Did you connect the monitor out to the amp and switched of the cab in the kpa?

• Hi, i also use my real cab, a mesa boogie 2x12 rectifyer
    I have a velocity 150 to power it but i dont like the sound of it. The reactance cirquit to simulate a warm tube sound is not my cup of tea. So i followed a hint from deadlight studios and i bought a solid state t.amp with 500 watts. It sounds much more clearer than the volocity..
    what kind of profiles do you use with your real cab? Did you connect the monitor out to the amp and switched of the cab in the kpa?

Hi, i also use my real cab, a mesa boogie 2x12 rectifyerI have a velocity 150 to power it but i dont like the sound of it. The reactance cirquit to simulate a warm tube sound is not my cup of tea. So i followed a hint from deadlight studios and i bought a solid state t.amp with 500 watts. It sounds much more clearer than the volocity..what kind of profiles do you use with your real cab? Did you connect the monitor out to the amp and switched of the cab in the kpa?

Here is a vid I posted a while back. These are some Direct profiles from Tim Ownes using my Splawn Cabinet and Fryette Power Station

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are no cabs associated with these profiles but yes, I would and always do use the Monitor out to the power amp and I have the "Monitor Cab" turned off when using Studio or Merged profiles.Here are some merged profiles of my personal Splawn Quick Rod using the Power Station as well.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds great, couldt you share the di or merged profiles ? Did you use the Monitor EQ, or have you tweaked it in the eq section, amp section or with an eq in stomp?

• So this thread is a beacon of knowledge....!.... Does anyone know how to DOWNLOAD a file from the new/updated Dropbox (used to be you would just click on it and it would download right away...! Now I can't even find an option for it!)

Thanks in advance....

CURRENT:
    (FLOOR) Kemper Remote w/ Mission exp + EB VP
    (RACK) Kemper PowerRack

• So this thread is a beacon of knowledge....!.... Does anyone know how to DOWNLOAD a file from the new/updated Dropbox (used to be you would just click on it and it would download right away...! Now I can't even find an option for it!)

Thanks in advance....

Just downloaded some profiles from Tim Owens last night and the link to dropbox still took you files you could download by clicking on another link then the download button. Worked for me anyway.