Where or how do you use your KPA?

• what is the MAIN use for your KPA? 31

1. studio AND live use equally (16) 52%
    2. live use, gigs, shows, etc (9) 29%
    3. home user and/or personal-pleasure only (not public performance) (4) 13%
    4. studio recording (2) 6%

I'm curious to know, from all the users of these forums, where/how all the KPA owners use their devices.
    Not sure if its been polled before but i'm interested to know what fraction as home users, studio users or live users.

if this has been covered, i apologise, but if it was a long time ago it would still be interesting to redo as an up-to-date poll

• I hope everyone is 'open' enough to share with us their use. (i think the poll is anonymous?)
    There's certainly no shame in being a "bedroom" player. In fact, i kind of envy those that get their enjoyment this way and have not become another junkie of live music and succumb to the need for constant "fixes" of gigs to quell their appetite. (and all the hassle that sometimes goes with it!) :love: ...that'll be me then. Just one more hit, i can quit anytime.... :wacko:

• Love it for recording! Not so much live. It just doesn't seem to have that organic feel and responsiveness that oozes from my Suhr Badger. I'm glad others find it works well for them live. That's just not been my experience. I don't hate it live but just much more prefer my Suhr.

Duesenberg CC Fullerton, Heritage H535, Guild Starfire 4 ST, Fender American Standard Strat and Tele, Taylor 816CE, Fender Precision bass, Suhr Badger 35 Amp Head, 1x12 cab w/Scumback M75, 1x12 cab w/Celestion G12m-65 Creamback, Fractal Audio Systems AX8, 2 DXR10's, Kemper Profling Amp, Presonus Studio One 3 Pro, Focusrite Clarett 8Pre, Vox AC15, Vox NT G2 and more pedals than I should own.