Crypaper (classic rock/funkrock)

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another retro rock track, from a different era this time, it's all Raoul's fault with his Kemper clicking bug. I turned the thing on to quickyl see if I could replicate it (couldn't) and looking up an hour later this had happened. So embarrassing.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Another retro rock track, from a different era this time, it's all Raoul's fault with his Kemper clicking bug. I turned the thing on to quickyl see if I could replicate it (couldn't) and looking up an hour later this had happened. So embarrassing.

Nice work as always Per, The different profiles you are using here seem to be fairly similar in tone, I do not find this clicking issue between all profiles but ones that seem to have more noticeable differences in profile tone and structure. Per, can you make take an already recorded dry signal and feed that back into your Kemper and record it while switching profiles using Auto Load on the browsing dial. I would be curious to hear if you really do not have any clicking noise between any profiles. Certainly Raoul has given a list of profiles that he is using that he is having this issue with. Perhaps if you have these on your Kemper you could give it a quick test. :)

Edited once, last by Elcap420 ().

• Hey, thanks guys!

Raoul - Thanks! Actually it's more a case of I got sidetracked after testing, I didn't keep the results, I can do another check later on. When I did test some rigs had FX others didn't (I tend to use minimal FX if any at all).

@Elcap - Thank-you. Yeah I didn't actually switch in this track it's more me getting sidetracked. I'll see about doing another test, but here at least I didn't encounter the problem.

@waraba - Thanks, glad you dig it!

@ Ingolf - Thanks for listening!

• @ paults - Thanks! I'm afraid I'm very fly-by-night, I do like getting stuff done quickly, I'm not sure I can even imagine the endurance and commitment in the studio it would take to do music professionally making complete tracks and albums. For me it's just fun when it's a quick dip of the toe on the pool of music.

@ bigHF - Thank-you, glad you liked it!