Portable Food - inspired by Joe Davies (iluvstrats)

• Hi,

Since day one, I've been hunting clean rigs on the KPA that works with single coils. For chords and 80's cleans I've been successful but it's been impossible to find a good warm fat and articulate profile for a vintage type sound. Especially for single string playing.

Most clean profiles sound ”plinky” and weak, especially on the first two strings. If you try to tweak them for powerful thin strings they totally fart out on the 5th and 6th strings.

Then I started getting into Michael Britt's clean profiles and they delicer what I want. Articulate and warm without being flubby on the wound strings. So much fun to play and very touch dynamic. I just finished recording a new tune with a 3rd Power Dreamweaver Blackface profile from his first pack as I was so inspired.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N