Fcb1010 plus. Analogue stomps on one board

• I've been thinking of combining fcb1010 with a few other analogue pedals and another expression/ volume pedal into one fcb preferably with a cause.I don't want it huge but would like my other delay and strymon on reverb in the loop.. Anyone done something like this ? Suggestions?

• I think the pedal train stuff isn't as wide as the fcb1010 until you get into very large stuff. This is the sort of thing I had in mind. But was hoping for possibly any specific recommendations any perhaps something one of you are currently using. I have I think a Pt2 now with a case that's not wide enough

• A used road case for a recording or live sound mixer makes a great (and cheap) pedalboard case, as long as it has a detachable lid, and has enough height for the assembled pedalboard and effects.

Cut a piece of plywood to fit snugly into the lid of the case, and paint it black. That is your pedalboard base:) The deeper part of the case is your NEW lid.

If you need a shelf or a second tier for the other effects, that can be made out of plywood, too, and is nailed/screwed to the base.

The power supplies, and cabling can be mounted under the shelf.

• Thanks Paul this is exactly the type of advice I was needing and looking for. You seem to have been around a bit and have quite a lot of wisdom as well. I am using some of your other profiles for ambient swells as well. ThankThank you squared...

• You're welcome!

I've had my Kemper for almost two years, but have been using programmable guitar FX since they came on the market. I'm glad some of my rigs are useful to you :)

I made my pedalboard as described in my above post. Using a mixer case is a huge time and money saver. A rectangular guitar case could be used, but only if you can find one deep enough for the pedals, etc.