lunchbox stand solution

• Mhhh... let's see :)

I would like to not spend more than 80-100 € including the stand I'd have to buy;
    I would like to be able to keep the flat bar always mounted on the Profiler so that it can stand by itself on a desk (feet have to be longer than the bar real estate), and still fit the bag;
    I'd not want the bar to weight more than the Profiler :D
    Finally, I'd want to still have the strap on as it is now.

HTH :)

• I am interested as well but like above posts have no idea what it is worth. Have you talked to your machinist
    about pricing? Factor that and your effort into it and see what works. I guess the other thing to consider is shipping etc. Where are you located?

Dan

• That's a really cool idea! I normally have my toaster in a rack on a sliding shelf, all plugged up where I can open up drop out cabling and be ready for sound check pretty quick.
    I've done a ton of R&D as well on a few quick access, setup and go stands. I'll post some pics of a few first break I get. The price seems like it will get some interest as well. Also, one dandy deal for something similar I came up with involves the Quik Lok QL400 a little bit higher but used and a tiny bit of adjusting it is awesome to roll around the stage and then lock your wheels when your all set! For those who may want a little more sturdy setup.

• Thanks for the replies everyone.. Currently considering some possible mods and improvements.. Hope to add more as time goes including pics but alas I have a JOB and then there is actually playing guitar occasionally.

• Update for everyone. Although this has worked very well for me for a period. I never quite felt secure with it and felt it needed some improvement in the following areas 1) stability 2) being able to Easily remove to case or namba bag etc. I in fact did encounter a problem with a weld on the rotation joint (part that comes on the music stand) I have taken that back to my machinist for repair and spoke with him about my concerns and upgrades for development. in the meantime I just grabbed another joint from another music stand while the weld is repaired and beefed up. I cant facilitate the sale of these as is currently. If he is able to cost effectively address some of the problems/requested by myself and others I will let everyone know. I will still beta test for him as long as he is willing.. In the meantime the above mentioned quiklok ql400 and a similar item readily available or similar at guitar center and seems quite stable for those who cant wait although I would reccomend some modification to attach the kemper more firmly to those and they are a bit more bulky,heavier and more akward to transport... I have personally purchased what I really believe to be a very nice solution, though a bit different. The quik lok bs 625 here http://www.quiklok.com/catalog…iProduct=510&sName=BS-625 can be had for $80 shipped from many places like amazon. This was designed as a dual amp stand/ or combo amp stand for which it doesnt have the best reviews due to the top "amp holder" being a little less stable with the weight of an amp hence the price. for the weight of the kemper lunchbox however it fits nicely and is more than stable enough. I can also put my dxr 10 on the bottom sort of making it an all in one unit at home in the studio.On stage, I can do the same or seperate the two and just use it as a stand for the kemper. I really like this at home but havent had to transport it yet or used it live..

• I will try to post some pics and update my thoughts when Ive had a chance to transport and use the alt stand combo stagewise. I may end up using the amp stand for at home only and the smaller lighter setup for stage use..

• I use an On Stage KMS7927B.
    Although mine is used for a rack style unit, I couldn't imagine any reason it wouldn't work for a lunchbox as well.
    I chose this unit mainly for it's height capabilities above others. (Easier on the eyes and better reach ability)
    It's certainly stable enough to handle the modest weight of the Kemper and Furman conditioner I use.
    I really like the rear curve retaining bar and the velcro strap adds just that little bit for stability and security.

I finally took some pics to better illustrate the operating position with the Kemper.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24612870

• Use the icon that looks like a chain link, on the far left side of the box with the smiley in it. Then paste your copied link there.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer