The Ol' Music Store

• I simply stopped arguing about it.

And I really don't care, what other people say about it anymore.
    All I care for is, that it works for me and it does.

Every once in a while, when I spend too much time on the tube or some other places like that, I still lust for a top notch amp like a Dirty Shirley, an Ecstasy or a Helios or a red plate only to name a few, but the price tags, that come with these boxes are ridiculous - esp. for a european guy.

90% of the game is half-mental.

• I simply stopped arguing about it.

And I really don't care, what other people say about it anymore.
    All I care for is, that it works for me and it does.

Every once in a while, when I spend too much time on the tube or some other places like that, I still lust for a top notch amp like a Dirty Shirley, an Ecstasy or a Helios or a red plate only to name a few, but the price tags, that come with these boxes are ridiculous - esp. for a european guy.

+1 to the price tags on these things ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• If I were a tube amp store, I'd have all the best profiles on a Kemper for customers to try. I know I've found more than a few vintage and Boutique amps in my Kemper that I would have bought.
    im guessing the stores would end up selling more Kempers though.

• There prob are a few threads about potential longevity of digital devices, but the shortest time I've had a digital device (musical) die on me was my Yamaha Clavinova after about 17 years (coffee, kids juice, pounding, etc)

I have other stuff from the 80's working just fine.

It also wouldn't surprise me if Access guys supported this for well over a decade+, so if you have a lemon, it'll get rooted out easily.

So even if you still have your Marshall 800 two decades from now, the Kemper will have made up for more than it's cost in NOT going to the Physical Therapist for your bad back!