How to switch from piezo with acoustic rig to magnetic with hi-gain rig with one pedal stomp?

• Apologies if this has been asked before but I've searched and none of the solutions seem like what I'm going for. I've been looking for solutions to this problem for a long time and I think I'm finally getting close.

I have a customized Taylor T5 with separate piezo and magnetic pickup outputs.

I also have a yamaha MFC10.

Basically what I want to be able to do is switch between my piezo and magnetic at the same time I switch from my acoustic rig (on MFC pedal 1) to high gain rig (on MFC pedal 2). I was thinking maybe a midi controlled A/B switch like this might do the trick? http://www.soundsculpture.com/products/pt_abcadabra.htm. If I'm on the right track, how would one set this up?

I'd love to be able to do it with a minimum of devices and cables, so if there's a better solution please share. Thanks in advance!!

• You can plug:
    - the magnetic pickup output to KPA input
    - the piezo output to KPA return.
    Make 2 rigs, one high gain for the electric guitar sound as you want,and a second for the acoustic guitar sound. To this second rig, place the fx loop into slot "A" (when fx loop is on, mutes the sound from the input that the magnetic pickup is connected). So, switching between these 2 rigs, you can change the input is used (electric or acoustic).

Edited once, last by grorig ().

• You guys don't understand how huge this is for me. Half of my songs go from acoustic to stun mode in an instant. I was able to get decent acoustic and electric tone from one guitar.. but switching p/u's, amps, and enhancer pedals.. while singing was just impossible. Last night when I clicked a pedal on my board and heard my full acoustic sound.. mind blown! Kemper = Swiss Army Knife!!

• You may have to try this to know - from the above tip, we know the Kemper switches the Return (perhaps the Send, too - i don;t know).

Some devices use just the Return as the location of the on/off switch (but, not the send).

Others put the switch location at the Send (this allows spillover of reverb and delay from the external effect)

Some switch off the both Send and Return, for a True Bypass.