Synth Filters and Reverbs

• As a previous Pod and M13 user, I think the things I miss the most are the synth filters, and a wider variety of reverbs. In the setup in which I currently perform, I often take synth leads from the keyboardists that perform with me at church because they often hide in the mix with a piano with pads (makes my job more fun!). Since moving to the KPA, I've made due with modulations and pitch tricks to a likeable effect, but I still find myself missing the synthy string filters and I REALLY miss the modulated reverb that sustained out my guitar with a keyboard-like pad.. I've tried to route the HD500x, and also (separately) the M13 through the loop with noticeable shaping and coloration to my signal (not a KPA loop problem, a Line 6 problem). I would love to see some synth filters and also some more reverbs like a shimmer verb, or having more parameters found in other units like the EH cathedral verb. Obviously these aren't and shouldn't be a make or break on this unit, but I'd much rather abandon pedals and have a simpler setup that furthers even more the testament of how versatile and player friendly the KPA is.

• +1 to as many more filters they would like to add :)

Some of these things are available, with some tweaking, as you have discovered. Please upload your favorites to the Rig Exchange :)

Look for "ruppert" rigs on the Rig Exchange - he has posted some very useful sounds.

I've put some synth-y sounds on the rig exchange, too, as well as shimmer, strings, and others.

Here is a SoundCloud playlist with some of them, but, there are more on the Rig Exchange.

https://soundcloud.com/pshamell/sets/kpa-kemper-profiles