Multi delay, 8 delay's at the same time with stereo pan

• Am I wrong? the Free delay works now.after last upgrade it sounds good but get more delayed on the left when having more than 60ms on the right side. But is it starting at 0ms or 6ms on the left side? Here is my setup for the dubler sound : Mix 100% Time 27ms Ratio 4.1 Feedback 0. Bandwidth 0.Center F 0. Modulation 1.0 Ducking 0. Volume +2.1. Thanks Great!! The only thing missing now is volume for the right side, because the delayed signal become little bit lower than the left signal.

• I play many different styles and the ability to switch from 2-4 delays within a rig would be most appreciated. Even better if two delays can be use at the same time, but adding another block or two for delay would be highest priority for me.

A lot of praise and worship guys need this feature and could really open this segment even more for Kemper with this feature to sell more units (above and beyond current success).

• I play many different styles and the ability to switch from 2-4 delays within a rig would be most appreciated. Even better if two delays can be use at the same time, but adding another block or two for delay would be highest priority for me.

A lot of praise and worship guys need this feature and could really open this segment even more for Kemper with this feature to sell more units (above and beyond current success).

+1 on this. I play Praise and Worship and the Kemper is such a great solution to the stage volume issues that plague most churches (the building is too small to use a tube amp mic'd up on stage due to the volume level being way to high) On top of that, we play all different types of music and need to match album sounds quite often as if we are playing in a cover band. If the Kemper catches on in the P&W segment (which is really big actually) I am sure it would really increase sales. Whenever I get the chance, I tell everyone about it and how happy I have been with it. The Kemper has been the perfect solution as an all in one for me (I sold my whole pedal board just to be able to afford it - I'm really glad it works as well as it does!), just would love to see the (hopefully coming soon) Pitch shifted delay and/or shimmer verb that have been talked about for a while.

• Ditto on the P&W front. The rest of our guitarists use POD HDs and they all have multiple delays per patch. While their tone isn't as nice as the kemper, being able to switch the delays is so nice. So much of the modern praise music has short/long/dotted/multi delays. I've debated getting a separate delay pedal since the kemper can't handle.

• Sorry to repeat this again (no pun intended):

"Hank B Marvin (complex multi head delays"

I enjoy playing and performing Shadows instrumentals. A Stratocaster bridge pickup into a clean AC30 is spot on but I cannot get the complex multi tap delays from the KPA that create the Hank B Marvin signature sounds except the simplest (Apache), but the multiple tap of "Wonderful Land" cannot be realistically achieved with the KPA.

I really need a vintage multi head delay effect to achieve this sound signature eg Binson, Meazzi Echomatic, Watkins Copycat, Vox Long Tom, Roland Space Echo.

I know I can hook a pedal into the effects loop, but that is more gear and more cost for an effect which the KPA really should really be able to deliver.

Even the much maligned HD500 has a 4 head delay effect which could be used in 2 slots in series or in parallel to achieve the equivalent of 8 heads and complex delay patterns. I remain very disappointed with this aspect of the KPA.

• Yes I've found need for this as well.. I would specify having at least two slots so one could easily be switched off . Leaving one less impactful on for common uses without programming complete seperate performances

• Yes I've found need for this as well.. I would specify having at least two slots so one could easily be switched off . Leaving one less impactful on for common uses without programming complete seperate performances

Yes, I would like to do something similar. A sort of 'always on' analog type delay along with a more prominent delay set to a tempo. Good for ambient stuff.

• exactly. Looks like this should be coming soon after 4.0. O.S. At least multiple delays and different slot capability.

Coming soon may not be entirely correct. I think slottable delay won't be included in 4.0 IIRC, so it may be a while before we see it. But it's definitely coming, I for one am looking forward to it. Hoping they include new delay types and settings in that update.