Thomas Dill Profiler Workshop

• There is a vid...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is there a video of the Thomas Dill workshop or is this just a collection of rigs with a pdf write up

the rigs are what Thomas Dill used on his Profiler Workshop Tour 2014 in ten cities in five different countries.

The workshop is not the rig pack, obviously. We were asked what profiles he was using during his demonstrations and were happy to release the rigs. ;)

• the rigs are what Thomas Dill used on his Profiler Workshop Tour 2014 in ten cities in five different countries.

The workshop is not the rig pack, obviously. We were asked what profiles he was using during his demonstrations and were happy to release the rigs. ;)

Hi Don,

This workshop, conducted by Thomas Dill, looks extremely informative. Alas, I do not speak German. Is there any possibility that either an English language transcript of the entire video might be put together? Perhaps with text of Thomas' dialogue, translated into English, appearing at the bottom of the YouTube video. Alternatively, maybe a voice-over providing the translation.

I realize that the new Kemper Tutorials, appearing on YouTube, appear to be generally follow the contents of the Workshop. However, I can tell there is more detailed information available in the Workshop video. Thomas did a fantastic job, and I would love to learn exactly what he was saying as he conducted this workshop.

Cheers,
    John