Refresh RM after system sleep to connect to Kemper again

• I attach my Kemper to my Macbook Pro via a USB hub. When I turn things off when I'm done playing, I turn the Kemper off, then close my Macbook Pro to put it to sleep.

When I open the Macbook Pro, and turn on the Kemper, sometimes RM does not see it. I can't find anyway of refreshing RM unless I close the application and restart it. Just a minor annoyance, but I wish there was an option to "Refresh RM" or something like to refresh the connection without having to restart the application.

Any other ideas?

• Ha ok, thanks for that. I just assumed from the title of the thread it was a different problem than mine.
    Again it's just a minor annoyance, but a Refresh or Reconnect button of some sort would be great, I don't know if its already been officially requested.

• I attach my Kemper to my Macbook Pro via a USB hub. When I turn things off when I'm done playing, I turn the Kemper off, then close my Macbook Pro to put it to sleep.

does this also happen when you don't switch off Profiler and put the mac to sleep? can you post some more details like which version of OSX you're using?
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• read it again, it is not the same at all.
    gs

You're right, his RM doesn't see the Profiler at all.
    OTOH, I don't know if rescanning the computer by RM would solve it, which is basically what I'd need.
    You're certainly more in the know than me on the matter, it might be a lower level issue actually.
    :)

• Quote from nkay: “I attach my Kemper to my Macbook Pro via a USB hub. When I turn things off when I'm done playing, I turn the Kemper off, then close my Macbook Pro to put it to sleep.”
    does this also happen when you don't switch off Profiler and put the mac to sleep? can you post some more details like which version of OSX you're using?

Hi, sorry for the delay in replying. It seems to recover after a several minutes, but often I want to start playing right away so I just close RM and restart it.
    As far as I can tell, it stays connected if I leave the profiler on, put the computer to sleep, then reawaken.

• I can back this up - I am on Mavericks - latest version, MBPro 15 Retina. Kemper is connected through the "built-in" usb hub of my cinema display.

I have np with restarting RM. I don't trust databases that are put to sleep anyway.

90% of the game is half-mental.