Toaster master volume problem

• Sometimes my toaster turn off the master volume, and a window shows it on the screen but I'm not doing it? Can this be fixed under the 3 years warranty? I hade it for two years in january. It also happends when no midi or pedalboard is connected. It's been like this for a long time, but only happends on low volume.

Edited 3 times, last by strengdal ().

• What does the window say when it shows on the screen? It might well be that you accidentally turn down the volume (volume pedal or a midi message that is sent to the profiler). If that's the case, it's not a problem of the KPA, but of other gear you use with the profiler.
    If the tuner shows on the screen, there's an option under soft button 4 that you can press to turn the volume back to full.

• It do this by itself, changing the master volume! like when you turning the master volume knob with your hand manually, a window shows the changes you do on a screen. This happen almost everyday Im using the Profiler. It turn the master volume down to 0.0 and shows it on a windows screen. No midi or pedal attached. I think the problem is the knob, they are very loose. Maybe an upgrade to protect the software from the knobs would do the trick? Master volume is the overall volume so the only way to turn it up, is to do it manualy with my hand, no pedal would work. This is not good in live situations.

Edited 5 times, last by strengdal ().

• It only happens when the master volume is below 2.0 but I dont know why? Was like this when I bought it, I'm on V.2.7.0 now. Reseting firmware? is it safe to do? I have I a killer configuration with my profiles now.

Edited 2 times, last by strengdal ().