Very angry tune

• Hi,

Here's a track that feels weird to me. Probably because I was very angry when I wrote this tune. Therefore it's not in my usual style because I'm not normally an angry person. So this tune reflects that temporary mood I was in. The sounds are ugly and the lines are angular. The tune is fragmented and the playing disjointed. The groove is, however, as steady as time. Time that passes by not matter what hardship we go through. There are however snippets of sounds in there that I think are quite nice which reflect the support of family and friends.

Good thing is that when I can spend time writing and playing the KPA life seems a bit easier.

All profiles are by Mr Britt except for the clean funk rhythm sound which is no profiles at all. Just a compressor and an EQ in the KPA.
    Here's the track:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Very fresh lines Mats!

How we express anger is relative to our personality, and this song tells me you are indeed a very relaxed guy. This makes me want to get to know you and your music better! :)

• Sorry, that does not sound angry to me , but at least all this bad energy went to something positive, the best way one can cope with harsh times...
    Very good tones from M Britt and great clean playing as usual , thx for sharing

Thanks Waraba! I agree 100% about turning bad energy into something positive.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Very fresh lines Mats!

How we express anger is relative to our personality, and this song tells me you are indeed a very relaxed guy. This makes me want to get to know you and your music better! :)

Hi KD,

Thanks for the listen. More tunes and backing tracks available at www.nermark.com.

Cheers,

Mats N