Bake Firmware Version into Profile when Made

• I SHOULD know this, but I believe the profiles do not have the firmware used when making them.

There are sometimes questions about "which version was this profile made with" and that could be information baked into
    the profile when it's made.

It will become a big issue coming with the DI style of profiling and there HAS to be some designation already as to whether an old profile has been "upgraded" which I read CK said it can happen simply by STOREing the old profile under the new Firmware that does the DI profiling algorithm.

• Definitely a good idea.

Note tho that a profile made with the new features is not necessarily made using the new separation technique. I think that - apart from your good idea) this should be flagged as well, on both profile and cab, so that this is shown on RM, RE and the Profiler's display when the item is on focus.

• This info might already be stored in the profile, but just not visible to the user. Either way, it's a very good idea. :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Definitely a good idea.

Note tho that a profile made with the new features is not necessarily made using the new separation technique. I think that - apart from your good idea) this should be flagged as well, on both profile and cab, so that this is shown on RM, RE and the Profiler's display when the item is on focus.

Yeah, I think this will be absolutely necessary tagging information in the future.