Bug in online-store preventing me from buying the remote

• Hi,

I'm part of the "early bird" for the Kemper remote, and I was going to place my order immediately. However, I had to stop when I saw that your website does not properly handle USA addresses.

You are placing the zip code next to the city name, instead of the State name. Moreover, there you are not asking for the State name anywhere.

Please fix this. I would love to have my Kemper remote by March as promised in the "early bird" email you sent me.

Thanks!

• sesmar -

there are two conflicting address formats, depending on the country, one or the other order is used. our shop currently does not support the order used in the US. at the same time, the fields are labelled. all you need to do is to insert the info into the field with the corresponding label. in the long run we hope to have a better solution but as for now, this should do.
    as for states, we have an issue with a third party component of our shop. unless this will be solved, you always can put the state next to the city. we don't send things out automatically and every address will be checked before dispatch.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I still have not been able to place my order.

After entering my credit card information, your website goes into an empty page — no continue button, no confirmation of success/failure, nothing.

Are any other USA customers successfully buying the remote with credit cards?

• A couple of users have reported having to make two or three attempts to get their order through. Be a little persistent and it should happen.

But I got to say, I had a problem with the address when I was ordering my Kemper from Thomann due to a similar issue which messed up street names and numbering orders. Took three months to get here, mainly because of customs, but I was gripped with fear the whole time that my order would be sent to someone else hyok hyok ^^

• But I got to say, I had a problem with the address when I was ordering my Kemper from Thomann due to a similar issue which messed up street names and numbering orders. Took three months to get here, mainly because of customs, but I was gripped with fear the whole time that my order would be sent to someone else hyok hyok

the individual address fields at the kemper store are labelled. as long as somebody honors the labels, nothing will get lost. in fact, even if the info has the wrong order, it will still arrive. if i send a letter from germany to england, the german post expects the opposite order to the UK post office. nevertheless the letter will arrive.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here