The Official "Ambrosi Amps' Retrofit Power Amps for the Profiler" thread

• This is a great unit ....seriously loud ! Looking forward to gigging it tomorrow night.

Gianfranco has been very attentive and I would recommend the unit to everyone as a well designed, economic and light solution to amping :thumbup: .

• [quote='viabcroce','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18217-The-Official-Ambrosi-Amps-Retrofit-Power-Amps-for-the-Profiler-thread/?postID=203700&#post203700']We'll find a solution to this as well ;)[/quote]...... Gianfranco , I cant seem to PM you , I have sent reply via Ambrosi E/Mail to you couple days ago, sorry to post this here guys, roger

• Is this thing loud enough for a two guitarist metal band with an incredibly beastly drummer, who don't usually mic up their guitars and who rely on 4x12 cabs to push a lot of air.

??

I get confused by the wattage specs being offered.

• What is confusing you drew?
    Also, you might want to have a look here for some basic notions about loudness. It might be of help :)
    Basically, what makes an amp "loud" is the speaker you connect it to. The higher a loudspeaker's sensitivity, the louder 1W sounds.

HTH

Gianfranco , I cant seem to PM you , I have sent reply via Ambrosi E/Mail to you couple days ago, sorry to post this here guys, roger

Roger, didn't you receive a response yet?

• HTH

Gianfranco , I cant seem to PM you , I have sent reply via Ambrosi E/Mail to you couple days ago, sorry to post this here guys, roger

Roger, didn't you receive a response yet?[/quote]........yes, thanks, I got it & replied back to you, waiting on your reply, roger

• After a breakin period for my new AccuGroove FRFR passive speaker cabinet I decided to seriously drive it with the Ambrosi amp tonight at rehearsal.

The cab is a 8 ohms 400 watts 100 SPL with 1X12'', 1X6'' and two clothe tweeters.

At only the third of the Kemper volume my ears began to hurt and the walls were shaking! 8| And it's just a 8 ohms cab not a 4 ohms.

Of course my DXR10 cranked would beat it but who would do that??? =O;)

Edited 2 times, last by Pick909 ().

• At only the third of the Kemper volume my ears began to hurt and the walls were shaking! 8| And it's just a 8 ohms cab not a 4 ohms.

If you're talking about third of the master volume knob, what's your monitor out (I'm assuming that's what you are using) level?

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Alright, thanks!

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.

• Does anyone in the USA own a Ambrosi ATM-70 power amp ? does it come with the correct electric current 110 , or do you have to convert it some how ? also if you have one what was the total cost in US $$ ? & how long did the shipping take ,thanks roger

• It will come with the correct current, 110v, no need to convert anything.

There will be no import duty into the USA, you'll pay what you paid for the amp and shipping.
    Shipping is EMS Couriers via Italy post, between 5 and 7 days it should be there.

• @ Gianfranco: I'm maybe interested in the ATM-70 @ 230 V. What's the total price, shipping to Germany included? Couldn't find anything about the price in this thread... Thanks in advance!

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)