Kemper stopped working mid-gig. Not good. Help!

• Hey guys! So here's the deal... I was playing aboard Shiprocked with my cover band (we are Andy Wood's band, but he couldn't make the gig due to his new position with Rascall Flatts!) . Everything was sounding fantastic. I was using the new Ace DI profiles and they sounded killer. I have a non-powered rack mount kemper, and I was powering it with a Marshall jcm900. We were doing one of the all-star jams the boat does, and we had Corey Glover from Living Color onstage with us doing Superstitious and Separate Ways... And right in the middle of Separate Ways, my signal just completely drops out. Nothing coming out at all. It didn't happen during a channel change or anything, just there one second and gone the next. I immediately do a cable check to make sure nothing popped out, no problems there... I noticed whenever I was hitting my strings, the input light in the front of the kemper wasn't lighting up at all! It's like it wasn't even receiving signal from the guitar at all.

I shut the kemper down, waited a second, then restarted (all the while the tune is crashing and burning). Still nothing!!! Second restart, I'm back in action (albeit extremely embarrassed and nervous about my rig) and the rest of the gig went fine.

This is making me EXTREMELY nervous about gigging with my profiler!!! I obviously can't have 2-3 minutes of down time mid-song. This happened one time at home a while back, and I just thought it was a fluke and installed the newest software. Apparently it wasn't a one-time thing.

I don't know if this is worth mentioning, but my kemper is pretty well maxed out as far as memory goes. Don't know if that affects anything.

Please please help. I want to continue using my profiler for all my live work with Andy Wood and the other gigs I do.

• As regards memory being maxed out, it will affect boot time.
    With the advent of Rig Manager I feel I no longer need to have 1300 rigs installed as before. Just use the few you need for the show :)