Remote order status

• [quote='DangeRuss','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status..[/quote]

I'm glad to hear you finally got your remote, but sorry to hear about the missing manual and cable. I am more sorry to hear about your thumb, I hope you get better asap.[/quote]..................thanks very much Russ, appreciate it , but I wasn't really looking for any sympanthy, :) just telling my crazy story,hopefully Mountain Man see's this post & takes care of me w/ the cable & manual , have a good one Russ...

• [quote='DangeRuss','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/18626-Remote-order-status..[/quote]

I'm glad to hear you finally got your remote, but sorry to hear about the missing manual and cable. I am more sorry to hear about your thumb, I hope you get better asap.[/quote]..................thanks very much Russ, appreciate it , but I wasn't really looking for any sympanthy, :) just telling my crazy story,hopefully Mountain Man see's this post & takes care of me w/ the cable & manual , have a good one Russ...

Sorry about your injury and difficult time getting the remote. I would send support an email rather than hoping someone sees your problem on the forum. Also, I would get a cat5 cable and make sure that sucker is working. You're going to want a spare cable anyway.

• well here is my story. my remote was supposed to be delivered last Friday, but was signature required , and I was on the road trucking, so when I was off work , I raced to ups 3 towns away 20 miles + 1 way, I got there 5 minutes before they closed, the box was in almost perfect shape , here is the kicker -Thursday nite while working on one of my hotrods, a transmission smashed the hell out of my left thumb (fret hand)almost instantly the nail turned purple, & the knuckle wont hardly bend,it is still throbbing, I am almost ashamed to say that I did not even open the box till today (tues), & I didn't receive a cable or manual, after all of the waiting & suspence of getting the remote , now I have to wait for my f n thumb to heal, & try to get a cable, anyway I ordered 1-16-15- #3447076 earlybird, 4-21-15 kemper reply status changed to process- 4-22-15 kemper sent tracking # 4-24-15 received tues 4-28-15 opened the package....hope everyone else has better luck than me........PS forgot to mention I'm in Illinois USA.......

Truly sorry to hear about your misfortunes.
    Between smashing your thumb and your long awaited package arriving short, I don't know what to say.

I was slated for delivery this week, but still haven't heard anything. :/

Trying to keep a positive outlook, but I admit, it's getting harder and harder.

Happy Kemper

Just to make sure...
    @mountainman

;)

• Now that I have the tracking number I just realized that the parcel has been sent on wed 22 and that it's now almost at my door! 8o

So, even if your order is mark as ready to ship for some days it does not necessary mean that it is not already shipped to you.

• Now that I have the tracking number I just realized that the parcel has been sent on wed 22 and that it's now almost at my door! 8o

So, even if your order is mark as ready to ship for some days it does not necessary mean that it is not already shipped to you.

..........very glad for you Pick, I'm not sure how long it takes to Canada, but mine was 3 days to illinois

• Yes...I contacted them by e-mail, and they put me in the delivery cue respective of the date my order was initially placed with Sweetwater.

I've been on a short vacation, but I emailed the customer sales support line today. My remote order # is 4682670. My original rack+remote bundle order was actually on Feb 16th and was an exchange order... It's actually not cited on the order any longer now that I ended up taking a refund but Hunter or Brian at Sweetwater can confirm my order. We'll see if that ends up panning out for me... If I don't have some clue as to when I can receive a remote by the end of my trial period with Sweetwater I'll make the call on keeping it or not... I'm not in the business of getting yanked around for stuff... I'm well over my typical limits already. the Kemper sounds great but the Uno4Kemper isn't going to cut it in the long run.

-Nate

• I got sent a proforma invoice yesterday for order 3447336

I replied to the email and asked if I could use PayPal. I've updated my payment preference on the website to PayPal. No button to click and so far no PayPal invoice from Kemper. I know it's only 24 hours since I got the proforma and considering I ordered many moons ago it doesn't matter but if anyone can advise how I can give Kemper my money that would be great :) I don't want to do an Iban transfer as my bank charges the earth to wire money out of the UK (I got hit when I paid for a holiday cottage in France last year)

Thanks

gary

• I did the same thing when I ordered. It took a couple of days, but they sent me a paypal request to the email I registered with.

• My order number is 3447073 and it's the actual status is "Not stated – Your order has not been processed yet".

your order is not marked as an "early bird" order. we haven't given you a delivery date as yet. in case you did apply for "early bird", please contact support by email.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here