Remote order status

• My remote arrived here in Ottawa Canada yesterday.
    I was scheduled to have mine shipped the Week of March 9th. It left Germany on March 11th.

I'm REALLY liking this thing so far. Can't wait to use it at my next rehearsal and future gigs.

Side note:
    I work in a musical instrument retail store and unbox gear daily.
    I see nothing inferior or inherently wrong with Kemper's packaging. It's as good or better than the gear I unbox daily. (guitars, audio interfaces, amps etc.)

My remote arrived in pristine condition and the packaging held up just fine from Germany to Canada.

Maybe the issue is UPS?

• The problem as I see it. Is not as much the material as how it is assembled. The ends of the box don't appear to have very little if any glue to keep them from popping loose with even light use.
    And by the way I owned a large music and guitar customizing facility in the Detroit area for 20 years. In my opinion having unpacked 1000s of boxes, this just ain't the greatest of packaging. Thank goodness they left lots of air

• I ordered mine after the early bird-registration on the 15th of January, until now nothing happens. The most remotes seem to be shipped in the US and Canada before I'll get one here in Germany.....

The usual infos on the homepage: "Your order has not been processed yet" and "You have been registered in the Early Bird-Program" ect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Got mine today(UK).:-). Was sent on Thursday but the weekend got in the way. A fantastic piece of kit, very simple to use. Upgraded the firmware to the latest ( a little apprehensively what with all the gripes floating around this forum) and rig manager too. Everything works great. Only difference was it was a lot louder but l thought what the hell, I'll figure the volume out later :-). The packaging was fine, short of shipping them in a wooden box l can't see a problem with it ( mine at least), it was well protected and arrived in mint condition. The screen cover came straight off, oh yes. Now it's here and tried out albeit briefly, l don't regret this purchase one bit. No buyers remorse here. It completes the kpa. Thank you Kemper. Off to figure performance mode out now, haven't touched it yet :-).

• Yes, I contacted support last Monday and I was told it would ship in a "few days". Meanwhile folks who have ordered later than I, paid later, received a later ship date have already received their remote and they live in the same state. To be fair to Kemper in their initial email said they said it would ship on the 23rd or later. But the apparent randomness of the supply process leaves one guessing. At this point, I'm a bit ticked off.

• Same here. Took about two weaks from "ready to ship" until "shipped"...

Thanks but my frustration is with the inconsistencies/fairness in the whole process. In this thread there is a customer who got his notice of "ready to ship" on the 17th of march and by the 19th of March it was shipped. He ordered later, had a later ship date and to top it off, he lives roughly 40 miles from me. ??

• No it didn't :-). Was just answering ragingben's question on UK shipping times. Hope you get your remote real soon Pilotltd. My order no. was 246953. Not entirely sure if there's any numerical relevance to that going by some of the remarks on here? There was the early bird registration first that might have more of a bearing on the chronology of deliveries? Don't know either way. Anyways good luck on you all getting the remote soon as. It's fantastic.

• Thanks but my frustration is with the inconsistencies/fairness in the whole process. In this thread there is a customer who got his notice of "ready to ship" on the 17th of march and by the 19th of March it was shipped. He ordered later, had a later ship date and to top it off, he lives roughly 40 miles from me. ??

...............I feel your pain Rob, I have also watched other guys with higher #'s than me receive their remote , & I still don't have mine yet, but oh well, maybe ours will be the better working ones :) , good luck on receiving yours, & congrats to all that received theirs, PS I cant believe there are no vids ( other than skyhighrocks) of the remote in action , roger