Remote order status

• GString, Thanks. On 9 March I received my "ready to ship" email, On 16 March after a week had gone by' I sent a query to Kemper support and on 18 March received a reply that it would ship in a "few days". When nothing had happened I sent another query early last week and have not received a reply. My expected ship date was 23 March. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

• one the one hand i do understand your frustration, most of us dislike waiting. at the same time, we've told you, back in late february, that your order is expected to be delivered on 6/Apr onward.
    gs

Thanks, G-String, and I appreciate your understanding my frustration. And while I know I was told April 6th+ back in February when everyone got their expected dates I have seen many posting on here about getting their remotes 1-2 weeks ahead of the quoted date - if that was true for some it seemed the whole line should be moving at that same accelerated rate - yet in my case it isn't.

In the end my frustration mostly stems from the fact that the early bird program didn't really seem to help much on the order of the deliveries or prioritizing the orders. Also the whole fulfillment process and what is happening with each order seems very hidden from view and not clearly understood by those of us waiting.

• apologies for the inconvenience caused, there is clearly something wrong. i've passed on the the info and let you know once i got news.
    gs

Gstring, I hate to sound like an impatient child on Christmas Eve but have you heard anything about the status of my remote? rob

• Dear Kemper, What does it take to get my remote. I ordered on 14 Jan, notice to ship on 9 March, paid on 10 March (expected ship date of 23 March on). Yet I see folks who ordered later, got a later ship date receive their remotes and while I'm glad for them, I'm ticked off that I'm still waiting. If I didn't want really want this product and if I felt Kemper was a disreputable company (I do not) I would have by now filed a dispute with my credit card company.

• Also just got my notice that my remote is on it's way! Expected delivery for Friday - I sure hope it makes it for the weekend! My original ship date was also April 6th+. So does seem that we are a week ahead or so. Certainly took some time but all the waiting and order drama now seems like a distant memory. Now I am just hoping all arrives safe and intact. I'll try and post the 'un-boxing' once it arrives. Thanks Kemper I am very excited to get my new remote up and running and on the stage - been far too long without proper foot controls for it.

• Got my UPS email this morning. Remote should arrive at my house in Salt Lake City tomorrow Thursday 2nd April.
    Original estimated shipping date was 6th April.

Looking forward to checking it out!

Hey, I am in SLC as well and my Remote is being delivered on Thursday too. Small world!

• Guys. I hate to be a broken record, but....

"Hey! Mine is on the way!" Or "I got mine!"= useless info that no one really cares about other than you.

"I got mine today, and my ship date is (eg.) Apr. 13th so you can deduce that they are ahead of or behind schedule!" = actual useful information to we poor bastards that haven't gotten an email or remote yet.

• Finally!!! I received an email about 30 mins ago from Mountainman saying "My remote was shipped yesterday". Unfortunately it won't arrive here until next Monday but at least it has been shipped. To add another wrinkle to the folks still waiting for theirs, I never received an email from Kemper (until the Mountainman's email) saying it had changed status and yes I've been checking my spam folders, nor did my status change on my account order page i.e. as of 5 mins ago it still reads "ready for shipping" the same thing it has been saying for 24 days. Now I just hope it arrives intact and is in working order. A truly frustrating experience.

• Well, unless a miracle happens, I will not be getting my remote by April 6th (my estimated ship date.) I'm aware that the email says on or after April 6th, but watching people with the same date get there's for weeks now, has been somewhat frustrating. I've been patient, but my patience in starting to wear thin.

The main point of this post is to inform my fellow forum members that the trend of the remotes arriving ahead of schedule is apparently over. I don't think it's just me, either.
    I think there are a handful of other April 6th folks who are getting hosed as well.
    I will officially become irritated on Monday. When someone with a later date gets theirs I will upgrade my irritation to pissed and throw a childlike tantrum. It should be entertaining to you all! :D

• Well, unless a miracle happens, I will not be getting my remote by April 6th (my estimated ship date.) I'm aware that the email says on or after April 6th, but watching people with the same date get there's for weeks now, has been somewhat frustrating. I've been patient, but my patience in starting to wear thin.

give yourself + others a favor and unwind. it says "April 6th onwards" and your's will not arrive on monday. and i can confirm that the "trend" of things being early is not always true because it was developed on so little data that must be blurred. yes, you can get lucky and receive your Remote early but there is no guarantee to do so.
    really, we're doing everything we can to make everybody happy here. happy eastern!
    gs
    ps. we have a bank holiday on friday and on monday. once i will have more info on your shipment, i'll let you know.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• give yourself + others a favor and unwind. it says "April 6th onwards" and your's will not arrive on monday. and i can confirm that the "trend" of things being early is not always true because it was developed on so little data that must be blurred. yes, you can get lucky and receive your Remote early but there is no guarantee to do so.
    really, we're doing everything we can to make everybody happy here. happy eastern!
    gs

All I have to go on is this thread. Everyone in the thread got theirs early with the exception of two people, and one of those was RobT who is getting his several weeks late because of a mistake. The smile at the end of my post was to indicate that I'm not upset, although it is frustrating being one of the few unlucky ones. I got a later ship date than most, and I'm not getting mine early (like most on the forum appear to be.) I ordered on Jan. 14th like everyone else, so I'm sure you can see why it's a little irritating. But hey, worse things have happened to better people than me.
    Happy Easter.