Don't know when

• Had fun making this one.. i'll add the profile name later.. think this was my best mixing to date.. wish I could be more
    consistent with mixing... =O

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• I think I did do 2 guitars but not panned all the way.. I think for metal it sounds great panning 100% each side

oh would I really love to know more basics about mixing

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• I think I did do 2 guitars but not panned all the way.. I think for metal it sounds great panning 100% each side

oh would I really love to know more basics about mixing

Just keep practising and you will get there. Research the internet and practise, practise, practise and your results will get better and better. Also check out websites like the recording revolution and home studio corner these are great places for tips and info

• I've said it before, I'll say it again : this is the only mixing resource you'll ever need (well, plus the free online resources, demonstrations and links to freeware that go along with the book, hehe ;) )

Can't recommend it highly enough.

Cheers,
    Sam