SOLD! USA only: Atomic CLR Active wedges for sale

• For US Buyers, especially East Coast:
    (2) Atomic CLR Active Wedges plus (2) Hercules SS710B stands with carry bags. $2,400 retail, $1,700 or best offer. These are not NEO's. I am the original owner. Bought this in March of 2014.

This FRFR (flat freq, flat response) system is designed for Fractal Axe and Kemper Profiler players. It's a spectacularly accurate system for playback. Each speaker is 500W bi-amped with active crossover in a multi-angle enclosure suitable for floor wedge, backline or pole mount. Essentially this is a high powered studio playback system for guitar, Ships in original boxes and with paperwork. The system is very, very clean. Never gigged, never made it out of my living room which is why I'm selling it ... it's massive overkill for the home.

Want the specs? Here's the link to Atomic's site: http://atomicamps.com/clr-reference-frfr-monitors/

As an added bonus I will include the pair of Hercules SS710B stands with carry bags. They sound great pole mounted, especially in stereo.

The only issue is the Buyer has to assume the cost of shipping.. Local pickup preferred. I live in Etowah, NC and the closer you are, the cheaper shipping will be. Seattle would be very expensive.

Will gladly supply more photos on request. I won't split the cabs, please don't ask and no trades, please.

• Hi Inthrutheout,

Yes, I bought them brand new directly from Tom King at Atomic on March 14, 2014. Give me your private email and I'll send you a copy of my receipt. So, as I write this, I've had them less than a year.

• I was considering a trip to NC in the near future but I may do it a little earlier than I originally planned.
    Just on a chance I came across your listing. I am using a pair of Adam A7x studios which I am very happy with but every once in a while I like to rock the house a bit more, volume wise, and stay as close to a no coloring sound as possible.

I wasn't really in the market for another high priced piece of equipment yet after buying all of what I have purchased recently and there is a very good chance I will get the fx8 when released.
    I have been a bit interested in the Atomic CLRs.

Could you pm me if you are interested in discussing this further?

• Sure wish I had that $1850 laying around... :(

Oh well... Atomic Reactor FR with 12" and tweeter until I get the
    funds. Was not overly satisfied with my coaxial Mackie DLM12.
    Seemed a little harsh even with the onboard EQ curves.

Old Atomic FR is 100 times more warm and sweet.

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• <p>Are these still available? I am on waitlist for Neos, but have been known to be impatient and may be interested in this deal.</p>

• Don't see me getting to NC in foreseeable future. I guess I can wait for Neos to be available. If I get really impatient I can investigate shipping costs to Miami. Thanks and good luck!

• toasterdude

I understand completely. I used to live in Ft. Laud and unless you have biz or relatives here in NC ... it's way too long a drive. Plus shipping costs just kill the deal. Thanks for looking and best of luck with your Neos.