Mini speaker setup?

• I've seen threads covering light and small cabs, but I was wondering if anyone have recommendations for a REALLY small stereo speaker setup? I'm looking for something to noodle around with at home or to bring along to a living room low volume practice. There is the Bose SoundLink [1] that kind of fits the bill but I wouldn't mind something that didn't have the Bose price tag on it.
    ^^

[1] - http://www.amazon.com/Bose-Sou…WSXVDG/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

• Thank you, that's probably a bit bigger than I had imagined but maybe it's worth sacrificing some portability for the improved sound. There's also the THR5. I will check these out, thanks again.

• The blackstar id core series also has a line in. They are cheap and sound quite good on their own. I Have the 20w version but I ve never tried to plug the Kemper into it

• For practice and semi acoustic venues I often use my old Vox DA5 as a monitor. (There is now a successor of similar spec). I can use the line in, but if I need to use the volume control on the DA5 I go through the clean guitar input and bypass the effects. I can achieve quite a flat response using the single tone control (as measured against my small studio monitors at home). I keep the hinged back of the DA5 closed for this purpose.

Paul