Brand new Profiler Remote stopped working

• Shaun, I had one overnighted to me on Wednesday and did receive a tracking number, but UPS had huge delays all day yesterday due to the snowstorm in Kentucky at their distribution center and in other parts of the country. Mine was just delivered here in Atlanta a couple of hours ago, but I'm thinking UPS is still trying to catch up from being so backed up.

• Hey Shaun I'm in the same boat..I'm in the UK.I've already sent my unit back via UPS. Support were trying to get hold of the sales guys to arrange a replacement but they told me today it would be start of next week before they would get response. I'm guessing this may take a while. But I know how you feel.. :/

You're damned if you do and damned if you don't

• My replacement Remote was overnighted on Wednesday, but due to the weather, arrived today. Huge shoutout and thanks to Matthew Skaggs for providing top notch, prompt and expedited customer service.

I connected the Remote and turned the KPA on. The remote lit up and then went black again. Uh-oh! Then the Remote said "updating firmware" and then finally after a few updating cycles, connected to the KPA.

Everyone - make sure you have the latest firmware and do not connect the remote if you are running anything less than the 3.0 release. Otherwise, the KPA may be sending the wrong firmware to the Remote (or vice-versa)mand re-writing the firmware.

• Dangit, man... I finally talked myself into possibly ordering a remote, but now
    I'm not so sure again... Arrrrrgggghhhh... decisions decisions... :(

I am a Profile Whore... Sometimes a Recovering Profile Whore...
    but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• I got sucked in by the GAS... Just ordered the Kemper Remote using a credit card.
    Supposedly they don't charge the card until shipped?

but mostly a Complete and Utter Profile Whore... I want them all... aCk!!! 8|:love:

• My replacement Remote was overnighted on Wednesday, but due to the weather, arrived today. Huge shoutout and thanks to Matthew Skaggs for providing top notch, prompt and expedited customer service.

I connected the Remote and turned the KPA on. The remote lit up and then went black again. Uh-oh! Then the Remote said "updating firmware" and then finally after a few updating cycles, connected to the KPA.

Everyone - make sure you have the latest firmware and do not connect the remote if you are running anything less than the 3.0 release. Otherwise, the KPA may be sending the wrong firmware to the Remote (or vice-versa)mand re-writing the firmware.

The remote won't work with anything lower than 3.0 but I'm sure connecting it to a kemper with anything less couldnt mess it up.

• Oh great... order disappeared off the usa store account.
    Credit card still shows pending transaction, though.
    Hmmmm. :thumbdown:

CORRECTION - USER ERROR... now how in the hell did I get two logins.... :saint::sleeping:

Edited once, last by GLiDE-BPM ().

• After months of waiting I finally received my Profiler Remote today. It worked great straight out of the box. I played with it for a while and was very pleased. I came back later in the day to play some more and after booting up my Kemper the remote just scrolls black lines up and down. It doesn't respond to anything. I've tried everything I know to try and still can't get it to respond. Does anyone know of a way to reset the remote? I can't find any kind of troubleshooting info on it. I really hope after this long wait that I haven't received a defective remote.

German quality. :))