So who can get their hands on a Jackson ampworks McFly? ...

• Because this is seriously the best sounding fender style amp I think I've ever heard! These amps have been getting a lot of press lately, and I was excited to hear from some close friends that have recently played this amp who are tough critics stated this amp does in fact life up to the hype...I'm sure some will say this sounds just like a fender but it doesn't in the least to me. That amazing tight bottom end, the complexity when blending the two power tune types... Wow, the absolute best new amp I've heard
    in a long time.

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good to hear Andy... I want those exact tones in Shawn tubbs video, God it sounds absolutely amazing to me. For anyone that doesn't knkw Shawn tubbs plays for Carrie underwood, and is one of the most amazing guitarists in town. I'm curious as to how the signature cab sounds but man that v30 loaded suhr cab sounds perfect. And of course he's using my favorite combo 121/57. Absolutely killer tones.

• I haven't gas'd for an amp really period since owning the kemper for the last 3 years, but im in the market for a good club amp for various reasons, and I can't stop thinking about this amps tone, wow.

• Just wait untill you hear the victory amps.. IMO, the best amp brand line out there today!. (IMO) - nothing has blow me away so much as thease amps have..

Jackson are great, and they are no illusion, they are full sounding.. Ive had the pleasure to record a few folks using them, and they record very very well. they are small footprint too..not too loud, but loud enough!!

• Just wait untill you hear the victory amps.. IMO, the best amp brand line out there today!. (IMO) - nothing has blow me away so much as thease amps have..

Jackson are great, and they are no illusion, they are full sounding.. Ive had the pleasure to record a few folks using them, and they record very very well. they are small footprint too..not too loud, but loud enough!!

I have been really intrigued by the Victory lineup. Can't wait until they are released so I can try them out. Thanks for the work Andy!