Rigbusters: Crazy Week Sale 25% Off - Coupon: crazy25

• Hello Everybody,
    Best Sellers Bundle: some audio samples for you!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Fero, As one of the largest holders of profiles on this site (as i need them for my project) i have to say its long over due that i get your pack from you and do a review for you SOLD. I am starting with the best sellers. Thanks for putting bundles together.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Harry i cant understand why more people have not posted reviews of Ferro's stuff. As usual man your advice is sound.
    The pink wall pack has some of the best ambient sounds so far up there with STL, i cant believe it even sounded good on my middle pick up on the Strat.

The Klon boosted MK50H leads did every thing form psychedelic blues to just guitar hero leads.
    Unique clean and mild rock sounds there, different from the other presets i have

I dont know if Ferro had the single cools in mind (of cause its killer on HB's too)
    But like Bert's stuff this MK50H sounds perfect on the Strats.

I'll be getting more packs and do a review asap.
    I dont know why this has been under the radar.

Thanks Harry for your great advice as always man

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Harry i cant understand why more people have not posted reviews of Ferro's stuff.

Me too :/
    I have some more from them (Mezza, MJ900, effect stomps with MK50H and an acoustic amp). Always found professional rigs with interesting sounds.
    For heavy metal stuff however I would suggest the work of our well-known top dogs here. ;)

• Hi Guys,
    Best Sellers Bundle: another audio sample for you!

Cornford MK50H II:

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/prod…s-bundle-kemper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Best Sellers Bundle: some videos!

External Content youtu.be

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Acus One for Strings 6...a brand new video.

Kemper profiles for acoustic and classical guitar. Just plug your guitar in and play!

Click here for more info: http://www.rigbusters.com/prod…amplifiers/acoustic-amps/

Enjoy!

• Hi Guys,
    Pedals Mini Packs Bundle...some samples:

Click here for more info and a free rig: http://www.rigbusters.com/prod…s-bundle-kemper-profiles/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Black Friday Discount: 30% off on all our catalogue! Coupon Code: BF30

Some examples of the packs that you can buy at a very special price:

This coupon is valid until Sunday November 27.

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Black Friday Discount: 30% off on all our catalogue! Coupon Code: BF30

We have a huge catalogue of Kemper Cabs that you can use with your favorite DI profiles!

Click here for more info:

http://www.rigbusters.com/products/guitar/cabs/other-cabs/

http://www.rigbusters.com/prod…ar/cabs/dragoon-gtr-cabs/

http://www.rigbusters.com/prod…r/cabs/jadfreer-gtr-cabs/

Enjoy!

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Hi Guys,
    Black Friday Discount: 30% off on all our catalogue!

LAST DAY!

Coupon Code: BF30

Enjoy

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team

• Who the Hell is that Guitarist! (..Whoa!) The Bogner Wessex is out standing Fero (sold)

Ash

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().

• Thank you Ash. His name is Gabriele Motta...very young and very talented! You can find here other 2 videos.

Fero
    The Rigbusters Team