fw 3.0.1

• Oh dear! .........Mine got so bad this weekend that the only way a technically uneducated soul like me ( be kind . I use my age as an excuse :) ) was to flash the thing and start again. Fortunateli have all my Rig Manager rigs out in space.
    It started when I was attempting to reduce the icepick on the highs . i was following some people here that make a lot of sense to me regarding this . It started sounding more and more like a sitar / banjo / nylon strung guitar ( I play Les Pauls )and even after disabling stomps and the effects area it still sounded bad. I really did try what I thought work but to no avail. I am not perturbed as I don't play out. Just for my neighbours :) But I spend much time tweaking to get that smooth sound I was used to and know this machine can give. I reckon a little knowledge could be a bad thing but my ears dont lie. Anyway I will start again. Hold thumbs . I am up to date on the updates.

• More info about the bug on 3.0.1.

Did a DI profile and everything works fine until I browse to ANY profile done with previous versions. After that, the DI profile sound like the previous sample until I reboot.