duel outs

• Cam someone please point me to the how to section.

Using duel outputs for bass one side and effects the other. and can we record that way also with 2 outs going direct to an interface

thanks

steve

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Can you tell me how to do that please.. and can I record that if I use the 2 outs going into my interface

steve

ps. I think we have to use the performance mode don't we to split the signal. I've been trying to find out and really watching that Thomas Dill video closely but can't figure it out still

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Ide like to try that but thats what I am unsure of

thanks

steve

Click on any stomp from A through D. When it is active, select the "effect" called loop. This signal will come through your direct output. Just hook up a cable from there to your interface. At the same time, connect a cable to your master outputs (the 1/4" or XLR outputs). Hook these up to your interface. Done. You can now record the dry bass without effect as well as the bass after it goes through your chosen profile.

There's also the option to mix a bit of your dry bass with your wet bass. This is called parallel path. Click on rig on your Kemper. Scroll through the pages till you see the option for parallel path. Activate it, then choose how much of the signal you want to blend. The resulting sound will be output through your master outputs and you can record the sound on a stereo track or two mono tracks, depending on your preferences.