A New User's Plea-Someone please please profile a Bogner 20th Anniversary Shiva and or Orange OR-100 :)

• Hey guys I just bought a kemper profiler I have owned quite a few amazing tube amps but I just couldn't afford to have them all so I sold my gear for the kemper to give it a shot. I am begging the members of this forum with either a Bogner 20th Anniversary Shiva or an Orange OR100 to please profile these amps on full tilt and on their clean channels . The 20th Shiva is my all time favorite lead tone with the gain cranked mode switch engaged and boost engaged and the OR100 has one of the most unique clean tones and huge sounding high gain rhythm tones out of all the amps I have ever owned. I would be willing to reasonably compensate the person who profiles these for there time along with being in their eternal debt 8o .

• I'm missing a good topic that's handling/explaning step by step the different ways of profiling, and that says what firmware you need for what type of profiling, how to connect everything and so on.
    For me its getting to big and difficult how to do it, perhaps there is such a topic, ? I can't find it
    I'll try to profile my Shiva 20th anniversary EL34 this week

Edited 2 times, last by Dorrus ().

• Lightspeeder is listed as German Schauss on the rig exchange and only has uberschall and helios profiles on the rig exchange. I know he has way more amps, so maybe pm him.

Dorrus, you can create profiles however you like on any firmware. 3.0 changed things a bit by trying to detect if you are making a direct profile (no cab/mic), and if so theres no cab block enabled on the resulting profile. Theres multiple ways to make direct profiles and they have different naming conventions. Check the 3.0 manual for the exact stuff. The profile with cab/mic is called a studio profile. Using a do box on the speaker output is called a direct amp profile, while using the effects loop send is called a direct preamp profile.

• Wow man just wow!! Those 20th shiva profiles are killer I gotta say thank you you made my day for sure. It was so hard to sell that amp Im too happy to be able to get that tone again. Definitely 5 star material on those profiles in my opinion. Is it the kt88 or an el34 modded 20th shiva it sounds a lot like my kt88 version just massive. I gotta get back to playing lol. Now awesomeness aside...Anyone for the orange OR 100 I need my rhythm tone : )

• its a original el34 anniversary cs Shiva version with winged-c el34 tubes and the best amp I ever owned ( and i had a lot )
    after buying my Kemper I sold my anniversary xtc a year ago but this shiva is even better to me.
    I've put new profiles again on the exchange today, search with " 20th shiva "
    and please give me some votes on the exchange
    greatings
    Dorrus vdv

Edited once, last by Dorrus ().